Copycat: Part 2

I land next to Chat who was waving at everybody and I apologize for being late. "Sorry, almost lost track of time." "You're good but do you know when Ladybug is coming?" I shake my head no and so does Chat as we wait a few more minutes for Ladybug who surprisingly still hasn't shown up.

"Excuse me Chat Noir, (s/n) but Ladybug's not here." "Don't worry about Ladybug, I'm sure she'll be here any minute. We can handle the situation alone for now. I'm the one in charge any way you know," Chat says, causing me to roll my eyes as I sarcastically droll out "Sure you are." "It's just that I wanted to ask her to autograph this photo. She's amazing, she's so great and smart. The way she always saves everyone," Théo starts to rant, earning a confused look from both of us.

"Perhaps the ceremony should commence, it might bring her here faster," André says impatiently. "Please just one minute more Mayor Bourgeois. She's going to come I can feel it," Spoiler she didn't, what possibly could have been more important than a statue in your honor? "It's only proper for Paris to pay homage to those who protect us from evil: Ladybug, (s/n) and Chat Noir!" Mayo Bourgeois exclaims as the statue is revealed.

Chat Noir was in a lunge-crouch position, one hand touching the "floor" and his other extended behind him. Ladybug was hopping over him, one leg lifted up with one arm extended in front of her, the other behind as her yoyo wrapped around her. I was behind the two in a defensive position with my knives as though I were about to charge at someone.

The statue was truly amazing but I couldn't help but feel bad for Théo he was expecting Ladybug to come and she never did, I'm so giving her an earful for this later. After the ceremony, we approach Théo to thank him for his work. "These statues are amazing. One thing is slightly off though: I'm actually taller than Ladybug." "But when you're crouching you're shorter," I tell him, flicking his forehead in the process. "Ladybug didn't show up...I just wanted to express my adoration for her, let her know that everything I had went into her statue. I'm sure if she took a little time to get to know me, she would see how much we have in common...Our devotion to the things we love."

He goes on and on and I can't help but smirk, he so has a crush on her that's when Chat wraps his arm around Théo telling him "Hey, I don't mean to burst your bubble but you know Ladybug and me...We're a thing you know?" I raise an eyebrow at him as I cross my arms, when did that happen? "Really?" He asks doubtfully and Chat crosses his fingers.

"Yeah, we're like this," He gives him a smirk and Théo shrugs him off before walking away and I ask "Jealous much?" "Hm? No." "Which is why you lied to him about your relationship with Ladybug." "But we are a thing, she just doesn't know it yet." "And you need to realize you're obsessed," I tell him before taking off.