Ladybug & Chat Noir Origins (2): Part 6

He offers her the umbrella and I cover my mouth, that's so sweet. She takes the umbrella with what seems to be a shocked face before it closes on her; I cover my face again to hold in my laughter while Adrien lets his out, Marinette soon giggling. "See you tomorrow." "Uh-huh! See you tuhmo- tuhmo- woah, why am I stammering?" I hear her mutter to herself as I walk up and poke her.

"Hey, I think I have an idea," I give her a smirk as her cheeks flare up and she turns away from me and I give her a side hug. We start walking down the steps and I make a turn to the right, the opposite direction of the bakery. "Hey, where are you going?" Marinette calls out when she notices I'm not by her side. "To the Maritime Museum, the rain helps me focus so I'm gonna go write some more songs, I'll be back if it gets worse or if the rain lets up, see ya!" I call back, continuing on my way.

I reach my destination and sit on the steps, positioning my umbrella so it won't rain on me or my notebook and I start humming the next song I was working on. While writing the next verse I feel someone sit down next to me and look up to see that blue-haired boy. "You! Again!" I exclaim in shock and he giggles with a nod. "You're not gonna run off again this time are you?" He asks me and I quickly shake my head no.

"No, no, I promise I'm not going anywhere this time." "Well then if that's the case I'm Luka," He introduces himself, extending his hand for me to shake and I shake it. "(y/n), nice to finally meet ya." "So what are you doing out here in the rain (y/n)?" Luka asks, staring up from his umbrella to look at the dark clouds above. My cheeks turn pink.

 "Well, the rain helps me focus and this was a nice spot...So...I'm writing my music." "You write music?" He asks and I nod. "I wanna be a musician when I graduate. I play the guitar, what about you? Got any musical talent?" I ask, lightly shoving him with my shoulder. He rubs the back of his head as he answers sheepishly.

"I also play the guitar, but I also know how to play the violin." "Write anything?" "I've written a few things. I actually came here to write my next song," That's when I took notice of his notebook, it was open and filled with song ideas and written music. I give him a smile. "Well, you're free to stay here with me and write." "I think I'd like that." And until the storm let up we sat there, making light conversation, writing our songs.