Princess Fragrance: Part 6

The two charges at each other and Chat swings his staff. To avoid it, Ladybug jumps and kicks him back toward me as I grab him and pin him to the ground asking "What should we do with him?" Before she responds she looks up and so do I, my eyes widening, that ghastly perfume was spreading throughout Paris! "(s/n)! Let's get him onto the firework display. Then we can blow away all the perfume!" She points toward the firework display on a boat and I remember what Ms. Mendeleiev said in her lecture, of course!

I nod and let Chat Noir up who immediately swings his staff toward us and we duck. Ladybug gets on a lamp post and starts teasing Chat about missing her resulting in him extending his staff which Ladybug rides all the way to the boat. I grabbed on as she lifted the staff toward her as Chat faceplants on the boat while I landed safely, LB commenting "Nice of you to drop in." "Give me your miraculous~ CATACLYSM~" Chat sings out, charging at Ladybug who trips him and he hits the matching controlling the fireworks, sending them off and blowing up the perfume in the air.

 toss Chat Noir into the water to keep him safe before taking off after Ladybug as we searched for Princess Fragrance. We find her back at the hotel, staring at the sky in disbelief. "This town's not for us. Too many people want to bother us. Le's go far away from here my prince! Very far." "Leaving so soon? But the party just got started," I comment with a smirk and I'm met with a glare. 

"You two! You're ruining everything! So now I'll ruin you!" Princess Fragrance shouts, pointing her perfume gun at us and I summon my power to great an ice wall, blocking her attacks and I turn to Ladybug. "Do your thing, I'll keep her from hitting us," She nods and summons her lucky charm: a balloon.

She looks around before pointing to a tube and I nod, creating an ice wall for her so she could grab the tube. "You can't escape Ladybug, it's over!" Princess Fragrance claims as she prepares a large shot. Ladybug peeks over the wall and tosses the tube which lands on the gun just as she shoots. The balloon fills up and LB uses her yoyo to yank the gun out of Princess Fragrance's grasp and breaks it, soon starting up the de-evilization process. Prince Ali and Rose look around in confusion before Rose runs up to Prince Ali and hugs his arm. 

"Who are you two?" He asks when he spots Ladybug and me. We both giggle as LB tells him "Never mind, we'll leave to chat with your number one fan. Bug out!" We both take off and when I get back home I check with Marinette, turns out she found her stuffie so looks like everything worked out.