The Puppeteer: Part 6

We move to a different room and it wasn't long before Lady Wifi came back with the Ladybug doll, causing Puppeteer to laugh. "Now I'm the winner!" "Drop that doll Manon," We hear Ladybug say as she burst into the room. "I'm not Manon, I'm Puppeteer," She instructs Lady Wifi to bombard her with pause buttons whilst she hid behind cover.

That's when Chat Noir, Evilustrator, and Rogercop came back and Puppeteer lets out another laugh. "You've lost Ladybug!" Once Evilustrator erases the cover we see her swinging her yoyo and something else and she clicks her tongue at us. "Mhm, mm, mm, there may be five of you but I'm twice as dangerous," Rogercop and Lady Wifi start shooting at her with their powers, Evilustrator sending saw blades at her while Chat and I charged at her. LB either dodges the blast or they hit the weapons she was spinning as she spun around me and pushed me down before sliding under Chat Noir, using her yoyo to throw him into Lady Wifi.

She then changes Rogercop's direction of shooting before using her yoyo to move my arm to freeze those two and then flinging me into Chat Noir before forcing Lady Wifi to pause Puppeteer just as she started the process. "Ladybug! Come to li-" "FREEZE!" Chat Noir and I freeze as well just as we were about to get up, within a few minutes the miraculous bugs flew over the both of us and we had control of ourselves again.

"What happened?" Chat asked after helping me up. "You two were puppets but don't worry, you didn't do anything foolish." "Good, and Ladybug? FYI, you can pull my heartstrings any day," Chat says with a wink, and LB giggles. "I think I liked you better when you sounded like a five-year-old girl." "I second that," I chime in, lightly shoving Chat when Nadja and Alec rush into the room. "Thank you Ladybug! Thank you." "It's time I bug out," I see my glove flash and I wave goodbye before taking off. After re-meeting up with Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Luka, it was too late to go to the movies and everyone but me and Luka were too busy tomorrow to see it.

So the next day it was just us two at the movies since Luka had really wanted to see this movie, and I couldn't help but find his happy and excited expressions to be so adorable along with him constantly fanboying over the movie.