The Puppeteer: Part 4

"Puppeteer! Such a shame, it's really not nice to steal from your babysitter," Ladybug says after we enter the bedroom to see Lady Wifi packing the dolls in a bag. "Breaking and entering are grounds for a serious time out," Chat adds in and we're met with a smirk. "Soon, I'll get your miraculouses you goody two shoes!" "There's only one goodie two shoes around here and I'm not her," Chat jokes and I go along with "That ain't me either," Ladybug glares at us and we give her a playful smirk. When Lady Wifi shouts "Freeze!"

Chat uses his stick to push the button of course and it lands on the wall. "Remember how we defeated Lady Wifi the first time?" LB asks and Chat nods, recalling what happened before hopping out the window to take out the cell service.

I use my spear to change the course of any attacks from Lady Wifi giving LB a chance to use her yoyo to knock the dolls out of the bag and even ended up grabbing her own doll which resulted in her getting hit "No!" I shout before I'm hit and I freeze too. As much as I tried I couldn't move and I watched helplessly as Lady Wifi walked up and went to grab Ladybug's earrings.

Thankfully Chat had destroyed the wifi tower, ending the effects of Lady Wifi's power and quickly we both shove Lady Wifi away from us and snatch her phone. "Looks like you just lost your signal Wifi," Ladybug drops the phone and smashes it with her foot but no akuma flies out. "Where's the akuma?" I ask as we looked at the broken doll in confusion. This gives Lady Wifi a chance to grab the box filled with presents for Adrien and throws it at us forcing us to slide to our knees and bend back which gave her the chance to escape.

"Did you capture her akuma?" Chat Noir asks as we meet up with him outside. "She didn't have one." "How is that possible?" "She's controlled by Puppeteer! She must have the akuma!" LB deduces and I nod as it all makes sense before I give her a look of worry. "Right, Lady Wifi's nothing but a puppet. Please tell us you got the (s/n), and Chat Noir doll," She gives me a sad look as she holds up the Ladybug doll.

"Sorry, only this one." "We have to find Puppeteer fast before she takes control of the other dolls and us!" Chat Noir says when his ring flashes and she points it out. "Chat your ring! You're about to transform back!" "Don't let her make me a puppet, you know I like to be in command."

"You mean second in command, call me when you're back in business," LB corrects and I cross my arms. "What? I'm not second in command? Boo," She gives me a smirk before making a call, though I could only hear her side of the conversation. "Where are you? Is your daughter with you? Yes just don't move (s/n) and I will be right there," She hangs up and takes off with me quickly going after her. When we meet up with Nadja we instantly go to the security cameras and find Puppeteer in one of the stages.

"She's still here in the building, I need you all outside," Ladybug instructs and Nadja shakes her head. "No! I want to find my daughter!" "I'll bring your daughter back Mrs. Chamack. It'll help us more if we know you're safe," I tell her, grabbing her arm before she could take off and gives me a nod.