Luka Chapter Twelve

I rush out of my music class excitedly as I headed home with a bright smile. Today was the day, a movie I had been wanting to see for months since I saw the trailer was finally coming into theaters today, and even better I'll get to see it with (y/n)! I would be meeting up with her, Marinette, Alya, and possibly Adrien. Quickly I get back home and drop off my violin and give my mom a hug before heading to the train station.

I get on the train and go to pull my phone out to let (y/n) know that I was on m way to the theaters when I notice Adrien a little ways from me and I walk over and say hey. "Hey Adrien, I thought you couldn't make it to the movies." "Heh yeah, but my photoshoot ended early today so after I snuck away from my bodyguard I figured I'd catch up with you guys," I give him a smile, happy he could join us, and out of the corner of my eye I see in the other train car, Marinette staring at Adrien with Alya, and (y/n) rolling her eyes at her, it was so obvious she had a crush on Adrien.

So I wave to them, causing Adrien to turn around and wave to them as well, causing her to hide while the other two waves back. They had managed to pull Marinette out of hiding to wave as well when we see a bright light seem to take over Alya and she turns into Lady Wifi? Worry consumes me as I stare helplessly at Marinette and (y/n) who seem to be talking to her, how did this happen? What does she want?

When the train came to a stop Lady Wifi takes off and they chase her to the stairs, Marinette shouting "Seriously Manon! This isn't a game!" "Wasn't that Lady Wifi? What did she say to you?" I asked as I rushed over to them, looking them over for any sign of injury, thankfully there didn't seem to be any.

Before either could answer a hand grabbed Mari's shoulder and we turn to see Chat Noir. "Hey, that was Lady Wifi, that villain say anything to you?" He asks and he and Marinette exchange a few words as she told him all she knew before he took off when (y/n)'s eyes widen as she stated "Nathaniel and Officer Roger could accidentally hurt people if they're transformed..." "We have to warn them! Let's split up searching for them," Marinette says taking off, (y/n) starts to take off as well, my instincts kicking in as I grab her hand, giving her an apprehensive look and she reassures me she'd be safe. "I'll be fine, all Puppeteer cares about right now are those dolls, as long as I stay away from the bakery I'll be safe and if it's too late to help those two I'll stay away."

I see the reasoning behind her logic and reluctantly let her hand go before taking off shouting at her to be careful, I don't know where Nathaniel is but I do know where Officer Roger is, I passed him on the way to the train station. Here's hoping he's still there.

It had taken a good thirty minutes to run back to the crosswalk where I last saw him, as I turn the corner I see him and relief starts to wash over me as I call over to him. "Officer Rogers! You need to get out of here now!" "Why? What seems to be the problem young man?" He asks as he turns to face me and I start explaining the situation to him when we see that light white start to cover him as well only leaving behind Rogercop. I stumble back away from him in shock before he takes off the other way.

Where was he going? I feel myself take a step the way he went before stopping myself. What am I doing? It's not like I can stop him, I'll just get hurt, I have to leave him to the heroes, I just hope (y/n), Adrien, and Marinette are safe. It took the rest of the evening for Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n) to take out the akuma, which left no time to re-group with everyone to watch the movie and it seemed everyone was too busy tomorrow to go. I lay down on my bed and let out a saddened sigh, I wouldn't get to see the movie for a while...That's when I feel my phone vibrate. Looking at the notification I smile to see it was a text from (y/n) which only grew wider when I saw her text.

(y/n) 10:58 PM

I'm free for the movie tomorrow.