Volpina: Part 3

"Ok, that was weird..." I trail off as I go to head home when I look up and see a blazing meteor heading straight for the Louvre and I hide in some bushes. "Flaake Freeze!" Just as Ladybug, Chat Noir, and I meet up we see something orange whiz by us, catch the meteor, and sent it flying back into space! The mysterious hero flies back down and addresses the civilians. "I am Volpina the only superhero Paris needs," Volpina's name soon rang out as the crowds cheered for her.

"Volpina?" LB asks, narrowing her eyes and Chat Noir smiles. "Looks like we have a new partner." "Don't you think it's weird that this superhero appeared out of nowhere?" Ladybug asks and I bop her on the nose. "Don't forget I appeared out of nowhere when we were first starting out and I'm sure Paris would say you both appeared out of nowhere."

"And besides at least she got the job done if she hadn't been here-" "I could've easily stopped that meteor myself," Ladybug cuts Chat off, crossing her arms and pouting? Really? "Hey relax, I'm just saying she seems seriously awesome," Chat Noir says when Volpina hops in front of us, she wore an orange jumpsuit with a white middle, her gloves, and boots black, an orange thin mask, and fox ears, she did resemble a fox down to her hair being orange and white. Hey guys, glad you dropped in. Come on," Is all she tells us before taking off.

We follow after her to a building, our eyes widening at the sight before us. It was Hawkmoth! In the flesh! "I can't believe it's Hawkmoth in the flesh!" Chat Noir voices my thoughts, Ladybug soon commenting "He never shows up. Something's going on, really big." "We can take him down but it's gonna take all four of us, we better make the most of our individual talents," Volpina says and I slightly gulp, none of them knew I was the last akumatized victim, they didn't know my confidence has dropped, they didn't know I had refrained from using my powers in fear it would be the last time. I soon shake my head and clench my fists this was not the time to do this Hawkmoth was right in front of us and they needed me to help so I have to do what I can.

"Very nice to meet you, by the way, Chat Noir, (s/n), I love your outfits," Vopina suddenly complements us. "Thank you." "Why thanks," We respond as LB sticks her tongue out in disgust when Volpina focused her compliment on Chat and I raise an eyebrow at her, wondering why she was so disgusted with Volpina flirting with Chat a little.

"First the meteor now Hawkmoth appearing on the same day? Don't you think that's a little bit unusual?" LB asks, narrowing her eyes at Hawkmoth. "Why would you say that?" Volpina asks and Ladybug turns to face her. "I was asking Chat Noir and (s/n)." "I'm finding you unusual today M'Lady, everything ok?" Chat points out Ladybug's weird behavior but she only brushes it off soon turning toward Volpina again. "I'm fine. Hey Volpina, what's your miraculous?"