Rogercop: Part 3

"You're also accusing all of your friends like Chloé is doing to you," Tom points out, Sabrina soon chiming in. "I'm Chloé's BFF. I wouldn't steal from her!" "What about Adrien?" Someone asks and the class looks around for him to see him missing and everyone starts murmuring. "No, not Adrien why would he need to steal a bracelet? If anyone's guilty it's gotta be one of us."

 Marionette says, once again accusing everyone and I jab her as I whisper "You need to apologize!" Before she could a police-colored robot barges in demanding for Mayor Bourgeois. "Dad?" Sabrina asks. That's her dad?! But he's- Oh no...Of course, he'd be akumatized while we all argued. While Ms. Bustier kept him busy I snuck out and ran to the girl's room to transform.

"This is bad Flaake, we got so caught up in our argument that Roger paid the price and was akumatized!" "Yeah and it's super helpful that everyone is blaming each other instead of looking for the dang bracelet," She says, crossing her arms and I nod, poking her. "We'll have to get to we'll get to the bottom of that later but right now Roger needs (s/n). Flaake, Freeze!"

When I arrive on the scene I see Rogercop shooting at Ladybug in the courtyard so while she ran away I found a hiding spot and tugged her into it and she sighs in relief mouthing a thank you. That's when Mayor Bourgeois ran out of the school, Rogercop soon walking out and Ladybug threw her yoyo and it wrapped around him, both of us tugging on the wire but to no avail, we face planted. Just as Rogercop was about to shoot at the mayor, Chat Noir hops on his hand, making him miss.

"You are obstructing justice, Chat Noir. You are going to pay for this," Rogercop says, aiming his handcuff blasters at Chat who tells him "You can add bottomley harm to the charges," He dodges the shots, climbing p Rogercop to hit him with his stick, resulting with him being thrown into the garbage bin.

"Listen! You're Sabrina's dad and a good cop! Don't let the evil person who gave you these powers make an evil cop out of you!" I try to ration with him when the purple butterfly hovers over his face, signifying Hawkmoth was talking to him.

Author: Again sorry about the late notice yesterday with everything going on. Had a football game, had to stay back to get my football jersey for blackout cancer campaign including me. Raised $28,191. Then played DnD and laser tag after. I had fun and helped a good cause.