Lady Wifi: Part 4

"Wait...Alya?" Ladybug asks, squinting her eyes. "Alya's been disconnected. I'm Lady Wifi. News flash: Ladybug let's figure out who you really are!" She starts throwing pause buttons at Ladybug who continuously dodges them. Eventually having to jump out of the way as she calls to us. "Follow me!"

We run in different directions of the room, jumping over Lady Wifi as we run into the hallway of the hotel, soon to be chased by Lay Wifi as we run down the stairwell and I ask "So what's the plan?" "She gets her powers from her phone. So let's lead her down to the basement where there isn't any service," She explains, stopping for a moment to see if we were still being followed. "No service, no power, nice one M'Lady," Chat comments as we continue to go down, Ladybug soon catching up as she informs us that we needed to go lower.

"Haha! I've got you now Ladybug! Then afterward I'll unmask your best friend (s/n)!" "That's comforting to know," I grumble out the sarcastic remark and Chat looks hurt in a joking way. "What? I'm not your best friend M'Lady? I thought we had something special." "Less talking, more running."

We reach the bottom and Ladybug instructs us to get ready so we got in a defensive position with our weapons when Chat Noir asks "So what do you do when you're not Ladybug?" Ladybug's eyes widen in shock before giving me a "is he serious?" look and then pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance. "Can't you see we're a little busy right now?" She asks in an annoyed tone and once again I tease Chat. "And now you know why out of the two of us, I'm Ladybug's best friend. I'm not annoying."

I give him a smirk while he gives me a shocked look. "I'm not annoying! Am I?" He asks Ladybug worriedly who facepalms muttering "Very," Before a response to that could be made we hear a door open and close. "She's gone back into the hotel!"

"She locked all the doors," I state as we run up the stairs when again Chat tries to talk to Ladybug. "Hey, you realize we might actually know each other in normal life, all three of us." "Doubt it," She quickly throws out, and once again I roll my eyes at their nonsense. There was a good chance we did know each other in our normal lives as far as I know Ladybug and I go to the same school, she is a teenager even if she's convinced Alya she's older than that. Flaake had already told me the truth.

"She's left this one open," Chat points at an unlocked door and Ladybug grabs her you o instructing "Get ready for an ambush on three. One...Two...Three!" We bust open the door and rush into the dining hall to find it empty. "So much for the ambush," I comment, gazing around the empty room. "Follow me. Where is she hiding?" Ladybug asks absent-mindedly as we eyed the phones on the tables. Where did they come from?

"I wanna know what's up with all these phones," I mutter when Lady Wifi appears out of one with a laugh and starts throwing pauses at us. "How now brown cow? I thought it was you two she was after," Chat asks, turning over a table and using it as cover.

Ladybug throws her yoyo and it wraps around Lady Wifi's arm but just as she tugged, Lady Wifi disappeared and kept reappearing in different places with a laugh. "You can't get me!" Ladybug gives her a smirk before smashing each phone telling her. "Yes I can," Catching on to her Idea I start destroying the phones with my knives as well, forcing Lady Wifi to come out.

She runs into the kitchen and Ladybug and I chase after her, soon ducking from another shot that locks the door, preventing Chat Noir from entering. "Hold on in there Ladybug, (s/n)!" He shouts before we hear him run off, probably to find another way in.

We continue to dodge Lady Wifi's attacks when I grab a pot to use as a shield, soon throwing it at her but she dodges and Ladybug attacks from above which only led her into a corner where she ended up getting her hands locked to the wall. "Ladybug!" I shout before preparing to throw one of my knives when a lock was thrown at my hand, locking me to the other side of the kitchen before she locked my other hand.

We exchange a worried look when Lady Wifi pulls up her camera and starts live-streaming us. "Who is Ladybug? Is she a superhero or a super weirdo? How can we trust the girl when we have no idea who she really is? Or her partners. We have the right to know," She zooms in on Ladybug's face when I shout. "We've saved Paris multiple times before, haven't we? Tell me how we're supposed to do that if you reveal our identities? Hawkmoth will find us and he could destroy Paris!"

Lady Wifi stops a moment to give me a glare before shooting a mute button at my face and though I tried, no sound emitted from my lips. She starts to tug on Ladybug's mask which is stuck on like glue and she asks in frustration "Why doesn't it come off?!"

"Uh because it's magic," Ladybug points out when we hear the service elevator opens, and in comes Chat Noir. "You're out of minutes Lady Wifi." "Aw, how romantic, Tom Cat's come to save his Lovebug." "I am not his lovebug," Ladybug says, giving Lady Wifi a look.