Princess Fragrance: Part 4

Quickly looking around I notice a dumbwaiter connected to the wall and I open it to reveal the small space was empty. "Quickly, get in, and don't come out till you've reached a different floor," I instruct Marinette as I help her in before looking around, the only other space was a closet. I get in and to my dismay, the perfume began seeping in. "ICE STORM!" I activate my power and create a small respirator and put it up to my face. Thankfully it kept me from smelling the foul perfume as it finally cleared up just as I transformed.

"That was a close one," Flaake comments as she flies out of my gloves and I nod, taking deep breaths of the non-intoxicated air while Flaake ate. "Flaake Freeze!" I transform again and when I finally find the group again Chat Noir was escorting them out of the building with his staff after throwing Princess Fragrance into the kitchen. "MY PRINCE!" Princess Fragrance shrieks as she takes after the group who were making their escape in a car. I take off after her wondering where in the world Ladybug was.

It didn't take long for me to catch up to the car but it appeared that Princess Fragrance hadn't gotten to them since the car was abandoned and there was no sign of them anywhere. Still, though I run up to the car and search it for any hint of where they might've gone when my gaze lands on a red creature with a black spot on its forehead, back, and cheeks. On closer inspection, it appeared to be a kwamii, the ladybug kawamii. Oh no, don't tell me Ladybug is down!

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask her and her blue orbs flutter open. "(s/n)?" "Are you Ladybug's kwamii? Why are you alone and why do you look so sick?" I again ask her and she nods her head muttering "I'm Tikki, we got separated before she could take me to a healer." "Oh no! Then we need to get you help!"

I exclaim and Tikki shakes her head. "There's no time, leave me here for Ladybug to find, she needs to be able to transform, I'll be ok..." Tikki coughs out while she continued to shiver. "Sorry, Tikki there's no way that's happening. There's no telling how long it'll be till Ladybug finds you and if you're sick then there's a chance it could mess with her powers. I'd rather get you healed and then you head back to Ladybug. Now tell me, where is this healer?"

Tikki directs me to the healer, he was an old man with balding grey hair who is a spiritual healer. He thankfully agreed to heal her and started the strange process. "Is she gonna be ok?" I ask him as I worriedly looked over Tikki. "One who is burning with impatience can never eat hot porridge," He responds and I raise an eyebrow, I kind of understood that metaphor, and normally I would be patient but Paris needs Ladybug right now. "What type of cat is this?" He suddenly asks and I stumble to come up with a lie, in my rush for asking for help, I told him Tikki was a cat.