The Mime: Part 3

I step outside and pull out my phone to call Luka when I look up to see him in front of me, about to call me as well. We both laugh a little before he asks "You ready for the premiere?" I nod and we start walking when Ladybug flies by us and we watch her whiz by. "What's she doing here? There's not an akuma is there?" Luka asks, worry etched in his face as he looked at me.

"I don't think so, I haven't gotten an alert, maybe she's patrolling or something," I say, trying to ease Luka's worries but I couldn't help wondering what she was doing. We continued to walk to the premiere, discussing anything and everything coming to mind, my cheeks turning pink after noticing his pink cheeks when I hear Flaake whisper in my ear. "I can't stop thinking about what Ladybug was doing, I know it's not our business if she doesn't contact us but still..." I lightly nod my head when I feel a hand lightly grab my own.

I look down to see it was Luka's hand, he was gently holding mine, heat radiating from his soft skin, I look up at him and he sheepishly asked: "Do you mind?" "Not at all," I respond with a smile and squeeze his hand as we continue to walk.

I continue to smile as I enjoyed the blissful moment, this felt nice, holding hands, being able to be this close to him. My mind starts drifting off to all sorts of possibilities such as hugging more, going on dates, cuddling...Kissing. My eyes widen at the idea and I turn my head away from him, where in the world did that idea come from?! Before he could say something a car flying through the air caught our attention.

Thankfully Ladybug's yoyo created a net for the car to bounce safely back onto the road before she appears to check on the officer and Luka asks "What happened?" My gaze turns to a figure sheathing an invisible sword and I come up with an answer. "An akuma, run!" I let go of his hand, already missing the warmth from it as I take off and he calls after me as he runs as well. "I'm sorry Luka but you can't follow me," I mumble as I hide. Once I was all clear I transform and head back to the scene to find Ladybug just staring at someone in a car.

Weird...I notice the Mime preparing another shot and I run up shouting "Look out!" Spinning my knife I take the brunt of the arrow, pulling her back into the game and we cover for the people inside the car so they could escape.