Mr. Pigeon: Part 5

"So that's where Mr. Pigeon's keeping the park keepers he's abducted," Ladybug mutters as we peer in. "The Grand Palais," Chat mindlessly comments before he starts to sneeze, I quickly cover his noise to prevent it and he lightly sniffs saying "My pigeon radar is on high alert." "Either your radar's on the brink or Mr. Pigeon's left the park keeps unattended." "I don't trust this, it feels too much like a trap," I chime in, continuously looking around for any signs of an attack.

"Let's set the cat among the pigeons," Chat starts to say while walking in when Ladybug and I pull him back. "Hold up Kitty, it's too easy and I'm with (s/n) on this it feels too much like a trap. I've got a plan," She charges off into a different direction and we follow soon turning up onto the roof.

"If we can destroy that bird call we can capture the akuma," Ladybug tells us as we reach a window where we see Mr. Pigeon waiting for us. "Ok, Chat you open the window, I'll grab him and yank him onto the roof then (s/n) you snag his birdcall away from him," We nod and Chat opens the window and a breeze of pigeon feathers come flying out.

He sneezes before I can stop him, causing Ladybug to flinch and her yoyo grazes past Mr. Pigeon's shoulder. "So much for the element of surprise," I sarcastically droll before we hop down and so does Mr. Pigeon, his pigeons catching him. We hop down again and chase after him when he stops and blows his birdcall stating "Deedly dee-dee come closer I have a bone to peck with you," Pigeons form around his hands as if they were boxing gloves. "I'd be honored," I tell him as I start to run when he throws the birds and I'm thrown back into the cage wall, Ladybug and Chat Noir soon joining me.

"Get us out of here Ladybug," The park keepers plead and she pulls out her lucky charm. "A coin? What am I supposed to do with this?" She asks before looking around, Chat and I waiting for her cue to do our thing. "You can't buy yourself out of here," He throws a ball of pigeons at us and Ladybug takes off, skidding under the pigeons and tying her yoyo to Mr. Pigeon's ankle.

She runs around the room, wrapping her yoyo string around a rafter before using her coin to buy some popcorn. "Chat Noir!" She throws the bag and throws his stick, popcorn soon flying everywhere. "Snack time pigeons!" A bunch lands on Mr. Pigeon and he tries to run away so I summon my ice storm and place my palm on the floor, ice spreading all over the ground, forcing him to slip and fall.

Pigeons start surrounding him and Ladybug pulls on her yoyo, lifting him up in the air and his bird call to fall. "One of you grab it!" Chat reaches it before I do soon sneezing from the feathers and the birdcall goes flying, we all chase after it, all of us having one hand over the other on the bird call.

Ladybug lifts her hand and slams it on ours breaking the bird call and the akuma comes flying out. "No more evil-doing for you little akuma," Ladybug de-evilizeses the butterfly and we pound it.