The Violinist: Part 2

I clench my empty hand into a fist, they couldn't do this! They had no right! Violin still in hand I take off out of the building catching up with Ben and Mr. Smith. "Hey!" I call out marching up to him soon shouting "You can't do this! We don't need another shopping mall this is the only music hall in Paris! If you're going to buy it then fix it up, don't destroy it to build something useless!"

"Now you listen here brat, I'm going to tear this pathetic building down to make something useful for this plot and there's nothing you can do about it! Now I suggest you and your boyfriend get out before I call the police!" "But-" "No buts! Get ut!" He grabs Luka's violin out of my hand and breaks it into two. My eyes widen as the blatant action of breaking the very expensive instrument as Mr. Smith laughs and walks away while I fall to my knees and stare down at the two broken pieces.

W-why? W-what was I supposed to tell Luka? I tried to save this place but ended up getting your violin snapped into two? No way, he'd hate me! I feel tears stream down my face as I pick up the broken pieces when I saw something purple in the corner of my eye. I scream as I back away to see an akuma! Oh no it must be after me! I start to back away from the thing, what was I supposed to do?!

I try swatting it away with one of the violin pieces when it flies into it and a purple butterfly floats over my face. "Hello there Violinist, my name is Hawkmoth and I want to help you." "No, I refuse to become your puppet!" I shout and I could just hear this pathetic man pout. "Who said anything about becoming my puppet, I'm just going to give some power to help the one you love and all I ask for in repayment is Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. (s/n)'s miraculous would be nice to but I want you to prioritize Ladybug's and Chat Noir's."

I continue to try and fight it only for images of Luka being sad flash through my mind. Hawkmoth's voice soon ringing out. "So do we have a deal?" "Sounds like music to my ears," I stand up and purple mist covers me, transforming me into The Violinist.

The Violinist:

"(y/n)? (y/n)!" I hear Luka call out and turn around, he was holding my stuff when he sees me "(y-y/n)? What happened to you?" I float over to him and caress his cheek

"(y/n)? (y/n)!" I hear Luka call out and turn around, he was holding my stuff when he sees me "(y-y/n)? What happened to you?" I float over to him and caress his cheek. "(y/n) is no longer here but don't worry my darling Luka The Violinist will take care of everything," I proceed to kiss him on the cheek and stumbles to the ground my stuff flying as I turn around and float off with a glare grumbling "Now to deal with Mr. Smith."