Antibug: Part 4

"First because that girl put us in danger and second she completely lied to us earlier. I was not gonna listen to a liar," She tells me before walking over to help Sabrina up, and Chat and I exchange looks. We both understood that Chloé likes to think that everyone loves her so she thought Sabrina had shrugged the argument off, she didn't lie intentionally.

As usual, when we exit the hotel we're surrounded by reporters asking questions about the usual: how the fight went, how she did it, who we were, who Hawkmoth was, etc. We answer as many questions as we can before my glove flashes for two minutes and we hear Ladybug's earring beep after she told the press "Chat Noir, (s/n), and I, we're an unstoppable team. Excuse me but I gotta go. Bug out." "So do I," I pipe in as we get ready to leave when we hear maniacal laughter. Everyone looks up to see Chloé, she was still in the Ladybug costume but the colors were reversed from red with black spots to black with red spots.

"If it weren't for me you wouldn't have defeated Vanisher and now I'm going to defeat you!" She claims as Chat, LB, and I stare up at her in shock, asking in unison "Chloé?" Don't tell me she's been akumatized. "Wrong. Super wrong. I am Antibug."

She tells us as she hops down, messing with her yoyo as Ladybug whispers to Chat "We've got an emergency here, (s/n) and I are about to change back." "You two go ahead, I can take care of her," He tells us reassuringly as he extends his stick and Antibug mocks us. "Look at that she's nothing without Chat Noir."

"We'll see each other again soon, trust me," LB tells her as we both take off in different directions. Once I found a safe hiding spot my gloves flash for the last time and the blue mist covers me as Flaake flies out and lands in the palm of my hand. Digging through my purse/bag, I pull out a container of some cold fruit, I changed out the fruit every day after leaving it in the fridge all night in a container that kept the fresh cold for a good while. "Hurry up and eat Flaake, Chat Noir is going to need our backup." "Really? I thought we could just sit here and enjoy some nice fruit and miss out on all the action instead."

She sarcastically remarks and I sigh with an amused smile stating "You and your sarcastic remarks," This earns me a wink as she kept eating, it wasn't long before I could transform again and quickly I head back to the hotel but what I found when I got made my blood go cold. Chat Noir had been captured and was tied to his stick, hanging over the rooftop ledge as Antibug bounced on his stick, which teased Chat of his oncoming doom if something wasn't done soon. I can't risk charging in, she'll drop him and then use me as bait for Ladybug, what do I do?