Horrificator: Part 4

We all head into the office to look around, soon finding more pink goo all over the desk. While everyone was distracted with that I sneak out and take off my purse/ backpack, dropping it to the ground before running into an empty classroom. "Flaake Freeze!" I shout before transforming. When I walk out I notice the school had been covered in that pink goo.

Not good, I need to find a way out for the students...It is just goo so I should be able to cut it with my knives. Taking my knives I reach the top of the roof as far as I can and go to cut the goo when I find my knives couldn't even penetrate it, I try again a couple more times, soon coming to the conclusion once this stuff dries it's indestructible, which is a problem especially if Ladybug and Chat Noir are on the outside of the school.

Quickly rush up to Mr. Damocles's office to find Ladybug already with them. Phew, now where's our cat? "Is everything ok?" Ladybug asks and Nino starts to freak out. "Ladybug in my movie?! This is legit!" "And on my Ladyblog," Alya chimes in, turning on her own camera. "We've got to calmly evacuate the building ok everyone?" I walk in, shaking my head as I tell everyone the news. "Easier said than done Ladybug." "Double legit!" Nino again freaks out before I continue, while lightly spinning one of my knives. "I tried to cut through the goo but it was no good. The goo appears to be totally indestructible." "So we're trapped in school for now," Chat Noir deduced as he hopped down, freaking Nino out once more.

"Shall we take a stroll ladies?" Chat asks as he leads us to the back of the office to talk. "We all know that Hawkmoth has taken on another innocent victim somewhere in the school," He says and we nod and I chime in with "Which means there's only one way to get rid of this pink goo and get everyone out of here."

"Capture the akuma," Ladybug confirms when Chat leans in close to Ladybug. "I love it when you read my mind," Ladybug lets out an annoyed sigh before getting back on topic. "Then we better find this thing first and its prisoners." "Wow, you did it again!"

I roll my eyes at the two before we notice Nino inching closer to us before telling us "Don't mind me, finding the missing peeps and solving this crazy mystery with Chat Noir, (s/n), and Ladybug, this movie's gonna be so swank!" Ladybug then addresses everyone. "Everyone stay together, right behind us," When Nino doesn't start walking I start to drag him with me. "That means you too Spielberg."

As we leave we look around before Alya points at my purse/bag. "Look! It took (y/n)!" "What?!" Luka asks as he rushes over to it and looks it over before grasping a strap. "We have to find them soon," He says and I place my hand on him reassuringly. "We will, but everyone needs to keep calm while we figure this out," He sighs before we continue on our way.

We go back to the classroom where the original movie was being filmed where Ladybug instantly spots an orange shoe. "There!" "Anyone recognizee this shoe?" Chat Noir asks as Nino gets a good look at it before gasping. "That's Adrien's shoe!" "But there's no pink goo here," I point out before Nathaniel speaks up. "Y-yes there is," Suddenly he was pulled behind the desk and we all watch a pink, blue, and purple monster with a tail emerges, scaring everyone who ran out of the classroom except Juleka and Nino.