Guitar Villian: Part 2

When Marinette and I get to Jagged Stone and show him the album cover and the written song idea, Jagged gives us a confused look. "What happened to the raw impulsive artistries that made these?" He holds up the Eiffel tower sunglasses and plays the rock song I had submitted.

Submitted song (all rights go to original owners): 

"Yeah about that, Mr. Ross told us-" Mari starts to explain before Bob cuts her off. "These girls are young Jagged. They represent our target audience, they've come up with modern concepts that's exactly what you need," Jagged seems to realize what happened and gives us both a soft look asking "Doesn't the cover look and the song remind you of that XY guy? Marinette, (y/n) don't listen to Bob could you do this over? You know Jagged style?" "Of course!" I start to say excitedly but that excitement dims down when Bob grabs our shoulders as if to answer for us.

"You two are my girls, remember raw impulsive artistry. Here is a sample of my new album to help. I think we're all done here Bob," Jagged says handing over a CD in a CD holder and Bob tries to take it out of my hands. "We are not do- AAH!" He jumps back when Fang starts to growl at him, Penny soon leading us out of the room with reassuring words. "Don't worry, just do your best ok?"

Marinette and I start walking out of the hotel staring in excitement at the CD in my hands when we hear Adrien call out to us. "Oh hey, Marinette! (y/n)!" Instantly Mari's cheeks flush pink as I wave hi and she stutters out "Oh h-hey! What's going on? I mean how's up? I mean-" I lightly jab my elbow into her, stopping her from talking but before Adrien could respond we're shoved out of the way by Chloé as she rushes to Adrien and hugs him, making Marinette pout in anger.

"Adriekens! There you are! Amazing Chloé has got a surprise for you! She knows you're a fan of Jagged Stone so you get a private meeting with your favorite star! He's staying right here in Daddy's hotel! Is Chloé the best or is Chloé the best?" Chloé tells him, leading him into the hotel and Mari turns toward me.

"Did you hear that?" "Chloé speaking in the third person? Yeah, and it was totally annoying," I scrunch up my face in annoyance and Marinette shakes her head. "No, well yes but Adrien likes Jagged just like me. Now I definitely can't mess up the artwork." "So it's time to do this our way," I say happily, pulling her in for a side hug as we walked.

"Why am I number one? Simple, it's not about music it's about technology. This computer is made to produce music and lyrics people will like. It's a guaranteed success," We suddenly hear when walking and stop to turn at one of the town's TVs Nadja was currently interviewing XY and I cringe at his words that just felt like an insult to all songwriters.