Guitar Villian: Part 3

"You knocked Jagged Stone off of the number one spot. What do you think of him?" XY gags at the name before responding. "Ugh, Jagged Stone the hero of rock and roll? Try Ragged Stone. That guy is old school and a hazbin. He's had his career but it's over now. He'll never be number one. Not while XY is here."

"He acts like his music is actually good," Marinette grumbles as she crosses her arms and I nod in agreement before I gasp in anger at his next words. "My music is killer." "That's Jagged's line!" "Tonight Mr. XY will be giving a very special one-time concert from the top of the Effiel tower to celebrate his album success and thank his awesome fans." XY comes back on the screen and proceeds to insult our favorite musician. "Hey Ragged wanna hear what today's music sounds like? Come to my concert, I'll reserve you a front-row seat old man you know in case your hearing is going."

"Ugh such an egotistical jerk," I mutter as the story changes and we head back home again. "I know, I'm so relieved Jagged isn't turning into that," Mari breathes out a sigh of relief when we suddenly hear an explosion behind us and we turn around to see a huge dragon flying in the air, our eyes growing wide.

"Do you see what I see (y/n)?" Mari asks. "If you see a dragon then yes...I've gotta go help!" I say before running off toward the dragon soon finding a spot to hide so I can transform. I come out of my hiding spot to see Chat Noir had arrived and was talking to the akumatized Jagged Stone. "Hey, Jagged why don't you try and rock my world?" "The name is Guitar Villian pussy cat. Awesome solo!" He starts playing his guitar and Chat jumps away from the blast at the fountain he was standing on came tumbling down.

He starts running around the area avoiding the blast as he charges at Guitar Villian with his staff before hopping over him to avoid the blast. Quickly running up I pull him off the ground and drag him away from what I presume was now Fang and his fire breath. "Awesome solo!" We hear as Guitar Villian plays his guitar the blast hitting us as we're slammed into a wall. He then proceeded to stop playing and then play again so we'd be re-slammed into the wall.

"Welcome to my fan club baby!" We finally get out of the hard situation and start running and dodging his attacks. A car is flipped tripping up Chat, leaving him cornered by Fang when Ladybug comes in using her yoyo to take the fireball. "Chat Noir, you ok?!" "Good to see you, M'lady." "He's coming for another attack!" I point out as I run up and LB yeets Chat towards him stating "Use your stick!"

He does so and it keeps Fang's jaw stuck open before Chat starts to fall, Fang soon snapping the stick out of his mouth. Chat Noir lunges for his stick resulting in him catching it but also him slamming face-first into a light post. Ouch.