Timebreaker: Part 2

The race starts and everyone starts cheering, Nino starting to cause the banner to move a bit aggressively as she tried to give it back to Alya stating "But she asked you to look after it, I've gotta hold up the banner-" Just as I was about to offer to hold it, Nino tugs on the banner, causing Mari to drop the watch. Luka and I go to catch it when Adrien catches it. "Good thing he caught it, otherwise it might've broken," Luka says as we watch Mari and Adrien talk. (Ok but seriously Alya? You couldn't put it in the pockets on your flannel?)

"Yeah, it should be in safe hands with Adrien," I comment before we turn our attention back to the race, it looks Alix was in the lead so I start cheering for her. "Go, Alix!" "Adriekins~ What you got there? Some super old case or something?" We hear Chloé ask and we look at Chloé who had taken the watch from Adrien.

"Careful, it's Alix's," He warns her, holding his hands out under hers just in case. "If it's Alix's it's probably worthless." "Give it back to Adrien Chloé," Marinette says, giving a slight glare before I chime in. "Seriously, you have no right to snoop around with Alix's things," She proceeds to snoop, pressing a button in the middle and it starts to light up, scaring Chloé who throws it on the track before any of us could stop her and Alix races over it, breaking it to pieces.

"This isn't going to end well..." I hear Luka mutter and I shake my head as Alix is declared the winner and she picks up her broken pocket watch, surveying the damage. (I'm confused on how the watch broke, yeah Alix ran it over but I feel like the most damage done would've been a dent and Alix losing her balance, then again I'm an amateur when it comes to rollerblading/ skating) "I call a re-match, that false start back there threw me off," Kim huffs out before realizing what happened.

"Did you do this?!" Alix angrily shouts at Alya who nervously tries to explain what happened. "I had to videotape the race so I gave it to Marinette but she had to hold the banner so she gave it to Adrien then Chloé snatched it from him and dropped it and then uh...Then you skated over it." "My old man gave me this for my birthday! This watch is totally a family heirloom!" She cries out and Marinette calls out "It was an accident!" "We didn't mean any harm Alix," Adrien chimes in before Chloé once again had to open her mouth.

"As if, I totally have nothing to do with this," Chloé lies, causing Alix to shout "You're ALL to blame!" She skates off and Mari runs after her. "That wasn't cool, I get she's upset but putting the blame on everyone else isn't ok, I hope she realizes that when she calms down," Luka says and I nod. "Yeah, and hopefully the watch can be fixed," I take a look at my phone and gasp Ms. Chamack will be at the bakery soon! "I gotta go, be back soon!" I say goodbye and run toward the bakery, jeez how could I lose track of time?

On the way there I notice something that stops me in my tracks...A purple butterfly, my eyes widened as the most likely target comes to mind: Alix. I look between the path and behind me when Flaake comments, crossing her arms "You're really gonna choose not to help your friend?" "Of course not! Sorry, Mari, you're on your own on this one," I tell her before muttering under my breath.