Stormy Weather: Part 4

I turned the corner just in time to see Chat racing toward Stormy Weather as she had declared to the news. She pointed her parasol at him and the road was covered in ice, causing him to slip before another gust of wind sent him, Ladybug, and a bunch of cars to fly back.

I grabbed onto the lamp post and held on just in case while I watched Ladybug use her yoyo on a pole and grabbed Chat before the wind stopped and they fell onto the ground. Stormy Weather started to leave, stopping for a moment to glare at a screen declaring Mireille as the winner of the Kidz+ competition.

Lighting was shot at the screen, breaking it. Once again Chat Noir goes to charge Stormy Weather but Ladybug grabs his tail, stopping him in the process. The two again exchange a few words before Ladybug starts running on the buildings to the left and Chat on the buildings to the right before the two jump at her, spinning their weapons before being blasted away by another gust of wind. "Not you again!"

Landing further down the street I watched as the two dodged any falling cars that were blown with the gust of wind. They both stop and our eyes widen as a bus starts falling directly above them.

Ladybug pulls Chat Noir close and starts spinning her yoyo when the bus crashes on top of them. I stare at the bus in shock, were they ok?! I take a sigh of relief as the two emerge from a window as they start to run down the street only to stop when the broken tv turned on and Stormy Weather appeared on screen, her voice ringing out.

"Hello, viewers, here's the latest forecast for the first day of Summer! Looks like Mother Nature had a change in plans. Summer vacation is officially over!" Wasn't that the studio? That's probably where she was broadcasting...I brought out my thoughts when Ladybug and Chat Noir flew through the air to get to their new destination.

I start to run after them but soon quickly stop, realizing how pointless this was. If I kept running around I'd never be able to catch up to them and ask for help finding the peacock miraculous. The only way I'd be able to catch up with them would be if I had one not to mention whoever has the peacock miraculous could be a miraculous holder, I would possibly need to fight them for it back which again requires my own miraculous plus I could help Ladybug and Chat Noir fight Hawkmoth! I want to help them!