Ladybug & Chat Noir Origins (2): Part 2

Alya and Marinette notice before gasping, Marinette soon marching over to him for an answer. "Uh...I uh..." Sabrina and Chloé burst out in laughter...Oh, I see he's friends with those two. "Ok, I get it, good job you three, very funny," Marinette said as Chloé and Sabrina laugh, the guy jumping up to his feet to try and explain himself. "No, no! I was just trying to take this off!"

"Oh really?" She asks, getting up in his face before turning her attention to the gum and setting a napkin over it, causing the two brats to laugh harder as Marinette asks: "You're friends with Chloé right?" "Why do people keep saying that?" He mumbles as we make our way to our seats and I whisper to him. "Cuz anyone friends with Chloé have proven to be just as despicable," I sit down and he gives me a confused look before sitting down and talking with Nino.

"I know I've seen him somewhere before..." Marinette trails off, eyeing the boy suspiciously when Alya shows her phone to me, and Mari soon exclaiming: "Of course! He's the son of my fav fashion designer Gabriel Agreste!" "Daddy's boy, teen supermodel, and Chloé's buddy? Forget it."

Alya said and I nod. "No wonder why he's Chloé's friend, he's had a silver spoon in his mouth his whole life too," I mutter, loud enough for only the two to hear me. It was time for attendance, and Ms. Bustier was listing off the student's names. "Agreste Adrien?" The room was silent for a moment when Adrien shot up from his seat shouting "Present!" The entire class except for Marinette and I who give him a glare starts laughing. "Bourgeois Chloé?" Ms. Bustier continued with attendance. "Present." "Bruel Ivan?" "PRESENT!" Stoneheart shouts as he bursts through the door soon shouting "MYLÈNE!" A lot of kids start running in different directions as Stoneheart grabs Meleyne.

"Let go of me, Ivan!" "I'm not Ivan anymore, I'm Stoneheart!" "Why are you doing this?" "So you and I can be together forever!" The two converse and I look around the room, there's nothing in here to help! If he's hit with anything he'll just grow bigger and then there's the chance he'll hurt anyone who comes too close.

"Daddy? The monster is back!" We all heard Chloé shout before the desk she was hiding under was tossed to the side and she was grabbed before we watched him jump through the wall. "Come on, let's follow him!" Alya says, turning her camera on and I nod, Marinette cowering behind a desk. "Oh no, you two go, I'm finding myself a safe place to hide."

"Girl you're gonna miss Ladybug in action!" Alya tries again and Marinette offers Alya's bag stating "You and Ladybug will both be better off without me." "If you say so." We run out of the classroom. "We might find him faster if we split up," I say, unlike Alya I wasn't following to watch Ladybug, I needed to talk to her.

She gives me a nod and we split up and I start to run down one street, once again turning a corner and bumping into someone. Why does this keep happening? I rub my head and open my eyes once again to see that blue-haired boy again, we lock eyes as we stare at each other. "You again?!" We both ask at the same time, soon standing up.