Darkblade: Part 1

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n) have saved Paris yet again," I hear Nadja say in her report as I rush into Mari's room and pull out a small crescent box stating "And yet again I finally hope to finish her magic box," I start tinkering with the music-themed box as Flaake flies out and stared at the box before asking "What is the magic box for?" "To lock up this journal/diary and all my secrets," I answer as I continue to tinker. "You write everything down in that book? Yeah right," Flaake sarcastically drolls and I nod.

"Yeah, I do. I can't exactly confide in someone about being a superhero so this is the next best thing, problem?" "Well for one someone could find out you're (s/n). Two SOMEONE COULD FIND OUT YOU'RE (S/N)!" She shouts at me as I make sure the box can easily open and shut. Placing the book in the box I smirk and shake my head.

"Not gonna happen, try it out," Flaake squints her eyes at me before flying down and tries to pick up my journal/ diary before the box slams shut. Quickly I put my key in the box and unlock it, the result was the box opening and Flaake flies out as I celebrate. "It works!" That's when the news catches my attention, André Bourgeois had been elected president for his fourth term and the news was currently talking about it. Footage played of him and Chloé waving to the crowd. I roll my eyes at her and how he was acting like she was the mayor which reminds me!

"Class representative elections are tomorrow!" "So?" Flaake asks and I tell her "According to Marinette Chloé is running for class rep and has been class rep for years. We all know she's the one person who cares the least about the students and the most about herself." "Then you run and win. Problem fixed." "I would but I'm already busy enough with being a superhero, keeping my grades up, and socializing."

"Well if you have a problem it's better to tackle it head-on than just leave the problem there. It's better to have tried than to not try at all," She tells me and I nod "Maybe Mari or Alya could run, that'd fix the problem just as well."

Our attention turns back to the screen as Nadja talks about Mr. D'Argencourt who was the losing candidate, he apparently had the least amount of votes in Paris history. That's when I saw the time 8:45! If I don't leave now, I'll be late for school! "See Flaake, I already struggle to keep up with everything!"