Dark Cupid: Part 3

I'd ask how Chloé could do that to him but it's Chloé we're talking about, I roll my eyes at her sense of humor, I hope he's doing ok, I'll have Max check up on him later since those two are best friends. "(y/n)!" I hear Luka shout and I look up to see one hand behind his back, the other waving me over. With a smile, I pocket my phone and grab the small box holding the guitar pick.

"Hey, I got your treats, they were amazing," I tell him, holding my hands behind my back to conceal the box. "That's good to hear, that's not the end of it either." "You mean there's more?" I ask with a slight smirk, leaning in close. "You could say that. Do you know French (y/n)?" He suddenly asks and I nod.

"I learned it just in case but most places I've been in Paris speak English." "Good then (y/n)-" He starts to say when suddenly something hits his back with a cloud of black smoke and I watch as his lips turn black? "Luka are you ok? What happened?" I ask, slightly holding him up when he glares at me and shoves me away. "Get away from me!" I fall to the ground and look up at him in shock. "Luka, what was that for?"

"Geez, how dumb are you? Did you actually think I liked you? Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't want to be around you!" He shouts before running off and I watch him go completely confused when I hear and look up to see a guy flying with huge red and black wings with a bow and arrow. Oh no someone must have had their heart broken and Hawkmoth took advantage of that, geez can't he take a day off for once and celebrate today with someone he loves?

Quickly I go hide and transform. "Flaake Freeze!" I follow after the akumitized victim through the rooftops but I eventually lost and ended up having to search for him, keeping a close eye on my surroundings so he wouldn't sneak up on me.

When I finally do find him he was attacking Ladybug, quickly I swoop in and kick Dark Cupid's face and take off with him chasing after me. After a few minutes, I circle around to find Ladybug only to find her getting cozy with Chat. As I passed by them Chat Noir throws Ladybug behind him, getting hit with an arrow. "Chat Noir!" We call out as Ladybug struggles to break free from his grasp.