Copycat: Part 3

I head back inside and up to Mari's room figuring she'd be up there sulking about not erasing the message but what I found was her wearing oven mitts with safety glasses on, talking to Alya. What the...? "Problem fixed?" "Almost. I haven't erased the message yet but I'm working on it as we speak." "No way, you palmed his phone?" "Yes. No! Uh... mean I was planning to give it back. Actually, where are you? I could use yours and (y/n)'s help."

The two exchange before I make my presence known and put my hands on my hips stating "I'll help by asking you why did you steal his phone?! I get you can't talk to Adrien but all you had to do was ask him to delete it! If you wanna break into his phone you're on your own."

"Yeah, palming his phone probably wasn't the best solution and I can't help either. I'm waiting for additional deets at the Louvre on the Chat Noir robbery." "What? Somebody robbed Chat Noir?" Marinette voices my thoughts as I look over her shoulder. "No girl. Didn't you hear? Chat Noir came in and stole the Mona Lisa in broad daylight. Ladybug and (s/n) are gonna turn up for sure and I do not wanna miss this," After that, I had already taken off out of the room to transform and headed to the Louvre where I met with Ladybug.

"I'm guessing you heard the news too?" Ladybug asks and I nod stating "I follow the Ladyblog." "Good source," She comments with a smirk as we head down and approach the police and mayor Bourgeois. "Mr. Mayor this is ridiculous, I'm sure there's a simple explanation," Ladybug starts to say before Roger walked up telling us "Kitty's in the slammer Ladybug, (s/n)." "Don't think you're gonna keep him there-" I try to say, marching toward the door before he blocks me off.