Mr. Pigeon: Part 4

"RROOO! RROOO! Your miraculouses, give them to me or face the wrath of my feathered friends," He threatens us before using his bird call and the pigeons rattle the cage, that's gotta be where the akuma is. Then they all point their vents at us. "Dada dee on the count of three. My lovely pigeons will commence fire. You can still save your sorry skins by handing me your miraculous, one, two," He starts to count down.

"Chat Noir the bars! Ladybug commands and he nods soon activating his power. Swiping his hand over the bars we watch as they instantly rust and the cage falls apart. Ladybug, Chat Noir, and I begin to spin our weapons as we slowly approached Mr. Pigeon. "Well, well, it looks like the pigeon is really a chicken," Chat jokes as Mr. Pigeon starts to back up.

"Me? I'm not flying away. Me? I'm just killing three birds with one stone," He uses his birdcall again before falling off the building. We rush to the edge to see pigeons had caught him and he was now sitting on a pigeon-made thrown.

"Merry Christmas!" He shouts a ball of pigeons comes racing toward us. We quickly run inside and shut the door just in time as they made a huge indent on the door. Ladybug starts running down the stairs and we follow after her when Chat stops after his ring beeps. "I've gotta get out of here before my secret identity is revealed." "Yeah, you wouldn't want to let the cat out of the bag," Ladybug teases as we continue to move. "Haha, very funny," He drolls out.

We reach downstairs where we're soon bombarded with comments from the mayor. "Ladybug! Chat Noir! (s/n)! I'm in great danger! With all those flying rodents all of my guests will leave Paris! You are going to get rid of all those pigeons aren't you?" While the mayor was ranting Chat's ring started beeping again and began acting jittery as if he needed to use the bathroom.

Ladybug and I give him a smirk as he tells the mayor "Of course we will but I have an urgent need." "An urgent need? I see! Head to the royal suite. There's paper in there! Or perhaps you would prefer a litter tray?" He jokes as Chat rushes to the elevator.

"Uh...Oh right! No need for the litter but um...Could I have some Camembert?" We're given a confused look and we both shrug, can't let him know what it's for but I guess his kwamii likes Camembert. Ladybug and I start looking around the hotel for a view outside. "Here's a better view," I mutter to myself as I look out the big windows at all the pigeons flying off in the same direction. Hmm, wonder where they're going?

"That's why we're following them," I hear Ladybug say and I turn around to see both LB and Chat in the elevator. I get in and we start to head up. We follow the pigeons to a building and inside we see a cage filled with all the park rangers but there was no sign of Mr. Pigeon.