The Pharaoh: Part 2

"Yes, I know all that, I'm the director of this exhibition remember?" Mr. Kubdel says, straightening his tie in pride. "Then you also know that Tutankamun wanted to bring his princess back to life by offering the sun god a new wife. This scene illustrates a ritual he devised. Nobody has ever really deciphered the hieroglyphics but I have! It's a magic chant that needs to be recited in order to complete the ritual I'm sure of it!"

"He kinda reminds me of someone else with crazy ideas. You!" Marinette teases as she points at Alya. "You might think my theories about Ladybug are crazy but you watch girl, I'll prove you wrong," Alya throws back as I comment "Can't wait for that day," Our attention then turns back to the two behind us. "Jalil, these types of frescoes are almost always the illustration for a legend. They call it a legend for a reason." "That's what everyone thinks. But I know it's real, I can prove it!" "Really? And exactly how are you going to prove it?"

Mr. Kubdel asks suspiciously as his son walks over to the scepter sitting on a podium. "I just need to get my hands on Tutankamun's scepter and recite the spell- '' He leans in to grab the scepter when his dad pulls his hand back shouting: "Are you serious? Don't even think of touching that scepter! I'd lose my job on the spot. It's a priceless historical object! Not a toy!"

The two started walking down the hall but you could still hear their shouting. "Come on Dad! We have to try out the spell! What if Tutankamun figured out how to bring people back to life?!" "Listen Jalil! That's enough! Get your head out of those papyrus scrolls and focus on the real world! This one!"

All three of us wince once the hallway goes quiet, poor guy. We turn our attention back to the scroll but again Mari is struggling to find what she was looking for, causing Alya to yawn and pull out the textbook. My eyes widened, Ladybug might've put her name on that! I quickly shove the textbook back in her bag exclaiming. "Put that down! I'm sure Mari's gonna show us the secret about Ladybug that she found, right?" "Uh...Yeah!" "About time! This better be blog-worthy."

We give her an expectant look and while she points toward the middle. "You have to look closely." "This thing's making my eyes hurt..." We both look again but still see nothing. I grab the small water bottle out of my purse/ bag and look at Flaake mouthing: I don't see anything. She slightly pokes out and points somewhere at the papyrus and I look at where she pointed when I see an image of Ladybug?! I start to point at the image.

"It is in there-" I was cut off by a whistleblowing as a guy shouts for someone to stop. We turned around to see what looked like an Egyptian god with a golden head, what in the world is that thing?! "Thoth, give me time!" His face changes into a Saluki as golden bubbles appear, trapping people in them, forcing them to move slowly.

We duck out of the way of a bubble and take cover when Alya smirks, pulls out her smartphone, and starts live streaming as she races to a better viewing spot. "Alya hide!" Mari and I shout, ducking again from another bubble. "Get out of here faster!" The uh Pharaoh? I guess? Commands and the bubbles fly out.

Definitely an akumatized victim, I turned around to see Marinette had vanished, where did- No that's not important right now, what is I have to transform. I sneak past the Pharaoh and head into the bathroom and after a quick check to make sure I was alone Flaake flies out. "Ready when you are." "Flaake, Freeze!"

Like previous times, I cover my hands with my face, moving them up and to the side, leaving behind my mask and ears before twisting my body like I was going to spin and do a half spin as the white mist creates the rest of my suit. Lifting my arms up, the kunai knives appear and I grab them before spinning them and standing in a defensive position.

Gripping the kunai knives in my hands as an alarm goes off and I rush into the room before the gates close to find Ladybug had entered the room just when I did. "You know that's considered stealing," Ladybug comments and the Pharaoh turns around stating "Actually I'm taking back what rightfully belongs to me!" "Maybe if you were the real Pharaoh but you're not!" I told him as Ladybug who had been messing with her yoyo at first and I got into a defensive stance. "Look at Ladybug and (s/n) go! If I'm dreaming don't wake me up," We hear Alya whisper and turn our heads to see she was recording us.