Darkblade: Part 5

"Ok, they should be safe now and in good hands, Flaake Freeze!" I transform and quickly head outside to find knights cornering Chat so I connect my knives into the spear and lower it down calling down to him. Grabbing hold of it I pull him up into the hallway, Ladybug soon flinging through the window as well as I apologized.

"Sorry, Chat Noir, was doing damage control inside." "I was managing just fine by myself but it's always nice to know I have you for backup." "Well, no time to waste we have to stop Darkblade," Ladybug states and we look out the window to see knights climbing the building.

We start using our weapons to knock the knights down when we watch Darkblade turns cars into catapults and we watch in confusion as they start catapulting the knights on the building. "Why are they going on the roof? Well, at least some of them?" Chat asks us a few miss the target. "The flag!" Ladybug exclaims when Darkblade flings past us and we hear his laughter on the roof as he bellows "Once these stripes are supplanted by my coat of arm, I shall reign supreme!"

Quickly we rush onto the roof and Ladybug comments "The akuma must be in his sword." "But how are we gonna get a hold of him?" Chat asks and Ladybug throws her yoyo at Darkblade. "By getting me close to him!"

Flinging herself in the air she goes to tackle him but he swings his sword, throwing her off balance just to avoid the hit. "Don't let him get his banner you two!" She shouts and we immediately get on it, knocking knights over and throwing the flag away from them. But it was all for not, Darkblade still managed to get a hold of the flag, causing him to taunt us. "Villains! Thou impress me not, by the blade of darkness I hereby declare the Parisians of this kingdom henceforth mine!" A back cloud surrounded the town and a circular black beam slowly started moving toward us, changing anyone into one of Darkblade's knights.

"Soon thou shall join my army you venomous insect," Darkblade taunts Ladybug when Chat jumps up and starts exchanging blows with Darkblade with me soon joining in. "Better do something now Ladybug or we'll wind up as knights too!" I shout, pulling Darkblade back from forcing Chat Noir onto his knees, holding his sword back. It wasn't long before we heard the iconic "LUCKY CHARM!"