Copycat: Part 6

She tosses the stick back to our cat and the two start exchanging blows between their weapons, sending both sticks flying while the two attack each other. I ice the floor under them just as my gloves flash again, making them slip, and Ladybug ties one up with her yoyo. "Hey, it's me!"

"He's lying! I'm the real one!" "Ugh, now you're both annoying me to pieces! Show me your ring, how many pads do you have left?" Ladybug asks annoyedly and the Chat she grabbed happily showed his ring while the other hid his and I shouted "Chat Noir scratch attack!" "Gladly, I love a good catfight," He says once set free and attacks claws first at Copycat.

"Any ideas yet?" I ask Ladybug who doesn't answer as she takes off, grabbing stuff from around the room to create a fishing rod. "Time to go akuma fishing!" She throws her yoyo over the rafters which latches onto Copycat's belt, bringing him into the air, the photo in his pocket falling out as a result of Chat unzipping the pocket.

Ladybug grabs the photo and rips it in half, de-evilizing the akuma. Théo falls down from the rafters and Chat Noir catches him, gently putting him down. "Nice catch." "I'm so glad you could tell the real cat from the fake one." "Once I figured out which cat was really in love with me, it was a no-brainer," She says with a smirk, Chat's ring beeping as a reminder that it was time to go. "Better help the fellow out. His crush just got crushed," chat takes off, and with a wave so do I. I still have to deal with the Marinette situation after all.

When I get back, I find Marinette and Alya had unlocked Adrien's phone and were about to delete the message. "You know what? (y/n) was right, I shouldn't have taken his phone, I'll tell him I found his phone and apologize for not giving it back, then if he isn't too mad I'll invite him to the movies."

I walk up and give her a side hug stating "That's my girl," The next day at school Adrien came into the classroom with Nino talking about his missing phone. Alya and I push Mari forward to tell Adrien. "Um hey, A-Adrien! I uh...Need to talk to you outside!" "Oh...Ok," He shrugs and we watch the two converse outside before coming back in. "Hey dude, you have your phone!" 'Yeah Marinette found it, she apologized for not giving it back earlier we overheard.

"So it went well?" Alya asks after class and Mari shrugs "He forgave me and thanked me for giving it back but I couldn't ask him to the movies..." I pat her on the back. "Maybe next time." "But until then...(y/n) why didn't you tell us you had a crush on someone?" Alya asks and I blink. "What?! You do?! Since when?!" Mari asks before the two start to bounce off each other about talking about me having a crush. "I don't have a crush on anybody! What makes you think I do?" I ask and Alya smirks, pulling up my music page with my recent original song.

(Not actually original song of mine, props to the original artists as usual)

"If this song doesn't scream you have feelings I don't know what does, so who's the lucky guy? Let me guess, it has to be Luka." "Yeah, you spend a lot of time with him when there isn't an akuma attack," Mari chimes in and I feel a blush creep up on me. "You're wrong, I don't have a crush on him." "No need to deny it (y/n), we'll help you," Mari tells me, grabbing my hands as Alya plays my song and I pull back, chasing after Alya for her phone.