Timebreaker: Part 3

Quickly I hid in a corner telling Flaake "Flaake, Freeze!" With that, I quickly transform and make my way back to everyone. I arrive just in time to see Alix who now looked like she was wearing a green, black, and red roller derby suit, blades, and helmet touch Kim and watch in horrified confusion as he freezes and slowly starts to fade.

Marinette comes running up asking "Stop Alix! What are you doing?!" "The name's Timebreaker now and I'm gonna go back in time and save my watch. Using all of you punks to do it." "Go back in time?! What did you do to Kim? Why is he fading?!"

Marinette asks again and Timebreaker happily gives an answer. "I needed his energy, besides the dude was a pain anyway with all those bets. He deserves to disappear forever and so do you!" Mari! Timebreaker shoots for Marinette but I tackle her out of the way and Timebreaker does a loop around targeting us as I shout "Run!"

We start running when she throws the banner she made in Timebreaker's face, making her trip and I quickly connect my kunai knives to make the spear and grab Mari flying away from her. "Find somewhere safe to hide, I instruct her before flying off to face Timebreaker again. When I get there I see Timebreaker chasing after another person when I call out to her.

"Hey, why don't you pick on someone that has a chance against you?!" "What makes you think you qualify as that?" She responds back before starting to chase me. I look around for anything that could trip her up, I've got to keep her down or at least busy until Ladybug gets here. That's when Timbreaker tumbles to the ground and I turn to see it was because of Ladybug. I use this opportunity to get some distance from her.

"Thanks for the safe girl!" I call out and she gives me a nod before stating "Time out Timebreaker!" "Please help me up! I messed up, please!" She calls out to Rose who hesitantly walks over to help her up. "NO!" We shouted at her but it was too late. "Hahahahaha! Sweet Rose, always thinking of others before yourself," She mocks Rose before checking her watch muttering "One minute," Ladybug and I chase after her and she asks "Any idea where Chat is?" "No clue, haven't heard from him but I'm sure he'll be here, he'd never disappoint his lady."

I can't help but tease earning me a scowl with "I'm not his lady," Before I could respond we watch as Mylène became the next victim of Timebreaker after tripping. "One and a half minutes. You won't be able to stop me where I'm going Ladybug," Timebreaker informs when Chat Noir uses his stick to tap Timebreaker's shoulder, earning her attention. "Lemme guess. We're all playing a game of tag and you're it?" "Exactly!" She races toward Chat.

"Don't let her touch you!" We both shouted at him in unison and he hops over her, doing a backflip before landing and stretching stating "Missed me. Just a second too late," That's when we all notice Alya who was trying to film, oh no...She makes a break for it but Timebreaker still catches her again causing Ladybug and I to shout in unison "NO!" We chase after her again and Chat asks "Well she wastes no time does she?" "And the more people she freezes, the more minutes she gets to go farther back in time! Those poor kids frozen in time...They're goners if we don't get that akuma!"