Sope / Fluff

Hoseok fidgeted with the paper wrapper from his straw, bending it around his fingers nervously as he sat across from Yoongi in the quaint diner. He tried really hard to ignore the stares he got from people at other tables, the scars that stained his face always drawing attention.

Yoongi, on the other hand, paid no mind to the people around them. He couldn't take his eyes off of Hoseok, seeing the handsome man for who he was and not for his scars. He knew Hoseok could not be blamed for the terrible accident that marked his face and nearly claimed his life. Yoongi felt that he had no right to judge anyone else's outward appearance anyway, having had numerous surgeries to 'fix' the things he thought were his flaws.

"How can you stand being in public with me?" Hoseok asked softly, his voice coming out tiny, as if he was afraid to ask such a thing.

For a few seconds, all Yoongi could do was smile fondly before he summoned his voice to answer."Hoseokie, no matter how you look, you're wonderful in my eyes. How hypocritical it would be for me to judge you when I'm just as scarred on the inside as you are on the outside."

Even as those words caused tears to well up in Hoseok's eyes, he could see Yoongi continue to smile at him. That smile made everything okay. That smile was his world.