TaeJoon / Smut 🔞

"Did I say you could touch your cock?"

Taehyung froze at the gruff voice, gulping. His eyes were glued to the man on his computer screen, the extremely popular Namjoon. Moving his hand away from his aching dick, Taehyung really needed release. However, he would play along correctly.

"If you touch your cock without permission again, I will give you no praises when we're done." With a devilish smirk on his lips, Namjoon seemed rather pleased at the begging comments in the chat log.

Being so horny and desperate for the release his body craved, Taehyung couldn't bring himself to type anything into the chat for the porn streamer to see. Besides, it wasn't like any comment he posted would ever be seen.

Namjoon was one of the top porn streamers, live streams always being flooded by horny submissive viewers. After all, it was rare to see such a dominant man stream solo like this, commanding his viewers like the power dom he showed himself to be. Tonight was a special stream, titled 'Baby Boy Must Obey.' Since Namjoon was popular with the men and ladies equally, it was helpful to specify which gender he was catering toward."Now don't be shy, baby boy." Namjoon leaned in close to the camera and licked his lips."Which one of you wants permission to cum first?"

Taehyung panted as he really needed to cum, but he was doing his best to play along with the streamer's rules. Not having any hope of actually being noticed, Taehyung typed in the chat anyway. Just one word.

'Please'

As his eyes scanned the thousands of comments bombarding the chat, Namjoon let out a low grunt, like he was needing release as well. After all, he'd been touching himself while giving commands to his obedient viewers, telling them where to touch themselves, if they were allowed to use dildos or not. At one point, he'd told his viewers to use bullet vibrators on their pelvis, and that had definitely gotten great reactions.

Even Taehyung had used a bullet vibrator on his pelvis when he'd been told to do so. He kept all his toys nearby during these streams to do exactly what the porn streamer wanted. One of his hands slid closer to his throbbing dick, but he bit his lip and stopped himself."Please, Dom Joon," he begged the man by his streamer name."Please let me cum."

It may have seemed like a random choice when Namjoon picked someone from the chat, but he knew it wasn't. He had seen this viewer's name many times in previous streams. This viewer rarely spoke in the chat, but his username was always in the viewer list. That made it known to Namjoon that this particular viewer enjoyed his streams too much to speak."PurpleTae," he spoke with such a silky, deep tone."You may cum, baby boy."

Taehyung almost didn't believe it. His username was just spoken by the breathtaking man on the screen. Wrapping his fingers around his cock, he began to pump, having full permission now. However, as he pumped with the desperate need to orgasm, he looked at the screen and felt his heart pound.

Namjoon was now peering directly into the camera, licking his lips like he was staring at something delicious."You look beautiful like that, baby." The promised praises were coming, and they seemed to be meant for this specific viewer."Such a good boy you are, obeying me so well."

Praises were Taehyung's biggest weakness. Being praised as he pumped his cock was his doom. Throwing his head back against his gaming chair, he choked out a shaky moan as he finally got the release he desired. After catching his breath for a couple seconds, he typed in the chat for the second time tonight.

'Thank you, Dom Joon'

There was a deep chuckle before the streamer spoke again."Anytime, baby boy."

Taehyung's brain couldn't even comprehend the rest of the stream as Namjoon continued to cater to his viewers. No, he was too far into bliss. He knew that the only thing that would give him a better release would be Namjoon, in person. He could only wish that it would happen someday, though he doubted it.

What were the chances of Taehyung meeting and submitting to the porn streamer he watched so religiously?