TaeJoon / Fluff

Namjoon yawned softly as he held a mug of coffee in his hand, standing on his backyard patio early in the morning. He didn't want to be awake right now, but he also knew that he couldn't just stay in bed all day.

"Master!"

The call grabbed Namjoon's attention. He looked in the direction from which it came, seeing his dog hybrid running toward him from the far end of the yard. He always let the pup out to play while he would enjoy his coffee.

"Look what I found!" The excited hybrid ran right up to his owner and grinned widely."I found a stick!"

Sure enough, there was a stick in his hand; Namjoon chuckled as the dog waved it around happily."I see that, Taehyung. You know sticks are everywhere, right?"

With a quick nod, Taehyung held his stick out, basically shoving it in Namjoon's face."But this stick is special! Because it's my stick!"

"Let me see it." Namjoon gently took the stick from Taehyung with his free hand. With a smirk, he threw it as hard as he could across the yard.

"My stick!" The dog hybrid spun around and ran after the stick, only to pick it up and return to his master."You meanie! Do it again!"

Thus began their morning round of fetch, both of them having a grand time.