YoonKook / Fluff

Yoongi had just finished moving a load of laundry from the washer to the dryer when he heard someone enter the apartment. He knew exactly who it was. Making his way to the front door, he smiled softly at the sight of his boyfriend taking off his shoes."Welcome home, Jungkookie. How was work?"

Jungkook was tired, exhausted from a rough day. He just wanted to go straight to bed. However, he knew Yoongi wouldn't allow that. No, his boyfriend would make sure he took proper care of him first."Work was tough. I was paired up with a more popular guy today, highly requested. It was a rough shoot, not the vanilla I'm used to doing."

"Oh, are you okay? Did it hurt? Are you in pain?" Yoongi reached up to push some hair away from Jungkook's face, his bottom lip sticking out in a slight pout. Being asexual himself, he never went through such experiences, but he knew his pornstar boyfriend didn't do so well with rough sex.

Of course, Jungkook felt so lucky to have such an understanding, caring boyfriend."I'm okay, Hyungie. I promise. We didn't do anything I didn't want. I agreed to it. I just didn't expect it to be as rough as it was. I just need to relax now."

Smiling up at Jungkook,  Yoongi knew exactly what his boyfriend needed."Go lay down while I get the bath ready for you. I'll prepare scented candles and bubbles. And while you bathe, I'll cook dinner. Sound good?"

As amazing as that sounded, Jungkook knew something else would be even better."Actually, will you get in the bath with me? Then, we can order pizza or something after?" Jungkook really wanted to relax, and relaxing with his boyfriend would be the best.

"Of course, Koo." That brightened Yoongi's gummy smile into a full grin."I'll wash your hair for you too."

"You don't have to do that. I'm not a baby," Jungkook said with a shy whine. He actually loved the way Yoongi pampered him.

"Don't be silly. You're my baby." Grabbing his boyfriend's hand, Yoongi began pulling him along down the hall."Besides, you love it when I wash your hair because I massage your scalp for a while too."

Knowing that was the truth, Jungkook didn't deny it."I love you, Hyungie. You're so good to me."

"I love you too, Koo." Yoongi was completely fine with dating the submissive pornstar. His boyfriend could get his sexual needs satisfied at work, and Yoongi took care of everything else. No matter how many men got their chances to be on set with Jungkook, Yoongi knew he had a hold on Jungkook's heart, which meant everything to him.