JiKook / Fluff

"He loves me." Jimin plucked a petal from the white flower he was holding."He loves me not." He plucked another petal, sighing."He loves me." As he continued, he didn't know someone was approaching him from behind.

It wasn't until a single strand of hair was plucked from his head that he realized he wasn't alone."He loves me."

Looking back from his spot on the grass, Jimin smacked the person behind him in the knee."What was that for, Jungkook?"

With a toothy grin, Jungkook plucked another strand of hair from Jimin's head."He loves me not."

"Stop it!" Jimin smacked Jungkook's knee again with a huff.

"You stop first. What did that poor flower ever do to you?" Reaching down, Jungkook took the flower from Jimin's hand."If you want to know if I love you, just ask me."

Jimin's cheeks flared pink at Jungkook's correct assumption."Well...Do you love me?"

Jungkook moved around Jimin and squatted down right in front of him. With such care, he tucked the flower neatly into his hyung's hair and smiled."No."

"You brat!" Jimin smacked at Jungkook's chest, only for his hand to be grabbed.

"I'm kidding, Jiminie-hyung." Lifting Jimin's hand up a bit, Jungkook planted a kiss on his knuckles."I love you. Do you love me?"

Jimin retracted his hand then crossed his arms."What do you think?"

Jungkook laughed lightly."You totally love me."

It melted Jimin's heart to see Jungkook's gaze soften, like he was in the presence of the most precious thing in the universe."Wh-what?"

"I'm so lucky," Jungkook said with a warm tone."I have your love."