JiHope / Smut 🔞

The look in those golden, reptilian eyes always burned Jimin's core. His hands kept a firm grip on his lover's hips as he stared deeply into his eyes. Both of them could look nowhere else. Even as Hoseok's hands moved to grip the headboard against which Jimin rested his back, their gazes were locked.

Hoseok somehow managed to keep himself from slipping out of control each time he and Jimin got intimate, but sex was the hardest test of his self-control. After all, it was against nature for a dragon to submit to a human, yet here he was, riding when his kind was born to be ridden. He felt no shame in this; his love and desire for the human outweighed what anyone might think of him or their relationship.

"Holy Hell, you're amazing." Jimin bent his knees ever so slightly, his thighs applying the tenderest bit of pressure to Hoseok's bum. It never ceased to blow his mind how beautiful his dragon lover looked in the glow of the scented candles that surrounded the bed, the light of the flickering flames dancing across the emerald scales that covered bits of Hoseok's human-like form.

Finally breaking his gaze from Jimin's lovely eyes, Hoseok leaned in and connected their lips for only a second before letting out a strained moan that gave away his weakness."Ji-Jimin...I'm gonna cum..."

Knowing that he was close as well, Jimin would be ready once Hoseok would tighten on him."Cum, baby..."

And that was all Hoseok needed to be told. With an arch of his back and a moan of ecstasy, he released, soon followed by Jimin. He rode only a few seconds more then came to a stop."I love you," Hoseok spoke out softly.

"I love you too." Jimin moved a hand up to gently cup his dragon lover's cheek."My beautiful flame."