YoonMin / Fluff

"Hyung, can I hug you?" Jimin asked as he found Yoongi sitting alone on the couch, phone in his hands.

"No." Yoongi didn't take his eyes away from his phone, probably watching something.

"Can I hold your hand?" Jimin knew that Yoongi had big enough hands to hold his phone well in just one.

Again, Yoongi gave the same answer."No." There was nothing negative in his tone. Maybe he just didn't want physical contact right now.

Stepping over to the couch, Jimin couldn't help but smile at his hyung."Can I sit with you?"

That request was okay."Yeah." When Jimin sat down beside him, Yoongi finally shifted his gaze away from his phone, looking at Jimin."What's with all the questions? You're so cautious."

At that, Jimin shrugged."I'm just seeking your consent, Yoongi-hyung. Consent applies everywhere, not just in intimate settings, you know."

A slight smile claimed Yoongi's lips."You're right. I appreciate your consideration." Then, he held a hand out in Jimin's direction."You can hold my hand if you still want to."

"Of course I still want to." Happily, Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand with both of his own and grinned."I really like your hands, Hyung."

"Weirdo." Yoongi resumed watching something on his phone as Jimin held his hand in silence, simply enjoying this time together.