TaeGi / Fluff

Yoongi sighed as he looked at the booklet of handwritten 'coupons' Taehyung had given to him for his birthday. They weren't for anything useful. A coupon for free hugs from Taehyung. A coupon for cuddle time with Taehyung. Even a coupon for a kiss from Taehyung.

The coupon for a kiss was probably just put in there as a joke, but Yoongi found himself staring at it. Tearing the coupon from the booklet, Yoongi set the rest down on his bed then left the room. He walked around the apartment, looking for Taehyung.

When Yoongi found Taehyung, he spotted him sitting on the couch, watching something on his phone."Really, Tae? A kiss?" He spoke with a perked eyebrow. As soon as Taehyung looked at him, Yoongi childishly stuck out his tongue."In your dreams."

"Every night." Taehyung could easily see that his two simple words made Yoongi speechless."Are you here to cash in that coupon?"

Yoongi stammered a bit before managing to get his words out."No, of course not."

"Then, why did you take it from the booklet?" Instead of an answer, Taehyung was stunned by an unexpected attack. His chin was grabbed rather roughly, and Yoongi swooped in close.

After pressing his lips to Taehyung's for just a quick kiss, Yoongi pulled away, red-faced."That was from me to you, not vice versa. So my coupon is still good." That said, he spun around and hastily retreated back to his bedroom.