NamJin / Fluff

Keeping a straight face was so hard for everyone right now. It was especially difficult for Namjoon. It was his turn to pose for photos for their newest jacket shoot, and it was not easy.

Well, posing was easy. Photoshoots were typically quite simple. However, there was one person causing a ruckus.

"Oh yeah! Namjoon! Sexy!"

With an exhasperated sigh, Namjoon looked over at Seokjin, who was cheering playfully from the side, a large grin on his face."Hyung, you're making it hard to keep a straight face!" Namjoon attempted to scold.

That just made the eldest laugh."You can do it!" He kept cheering through his laughter."Make sexy face! Yeah!"

Struggling to keep his cool, Namjoon broke and laughed as well, feeling embarrassed. Hearing staff make the call for a break, he stepped over to Seokjin and pointed toward a door."Let's have a talk."

Seokjin was prepared to be scolded more directly. Despite being the oldest, he knew he should listen more to the leader, but he just wanted to have fun. Still, he followed Namjoon through the specified door, exiting to a hallway.

Namjoon glanced both ways down the hall to make sure they were alone. After seeing that the coast was clear, he firmly gripped the front of Seokjin's shirt."If you don't behave and let me get this shoot done, we're not going to have adequate time to play tonight."

Seokjin smirked, knowing that frustrated Namjoon a little."Well then, you better improve on keeping a straight face," he teased before quickly stealing a peck of the leader's lips, earning a groan.

"Why the hell do I love you?"

"Because I'm awesome."