YoonJin / Fluff

It was very displeasing for Seokjin to be woken up by the ring of his doorbell at 1am. He'd been sleeping so well. Why was someone at his door at such a time? Since it was such an odd time, he was wary. What if it was someone suspicious or dangerous?

Seokjin was quickly put at ease though when he looked through the peephole. His guest was neither suspicious or dangerous at all. Unlocking the door, he opened it and sighed."This better be important, Yoongi. I was sleeping."

"I can see that. Your pajamas are cute," Yoongi said as he squeezed past Seokjin to enter the older man's home uninvited.

Seokjin was almost in awe at the sheer disrespect Yoongi had to just enter like that."What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" He closed and locked the front door as he noticed Yoongi already taking off his shoes.

"I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd visit." It wasn't unusual for Yoongi to have trouble sleeping sometimes, but this was the first time he showed up randomly like this.

"But I was sleeping fine." Seokjin rolled his eyes as Yoongi walked away down the hall."Yoongi, what the hell?"

Yoongi didn't take to mind how rude or intrusive he was being. He just wanted to sleep, but he'd been unable to sleep alone. So he made his way to his hyung's bedroom, crawling onto the bed.

Maybe Seokjin gave up when he saw Yoongi get comfortable on his bed. Or maybe he was too soft to stay annoyed at the cute shorter man. With a sigh, he got back onto the bed as well.

"Good night, Hyung."

"Shut up and go to sleep, brat." Seokjin finally understood how Yoongi felt whenever his sleep was disturbed by anyone else.