NamKook / Fluff

"Kookie-ah, lunch is ready!"

That was enough to get Jungkook excited. Basically sprinting from the bedroom to the kitchen, he bumped into a couple doorframes but wasn't bothered by that. He could already identify the food by aroma before even seeing it."It smells delicious."

Namjoon grinned widely, putting his adorable dimples on display."You deserve to eat the best food for your birthday." He pointed to the bowls on the table and felt quite proud of his choice of food."You know I'm still working on my cooking skills, so I got this delivered from your favorite restaurant."

"I really appreciate it. Though you know I would still eat it if you made it." Jungkook was aware that Namjoon was still not that great at cooking, but he would be supportive and eat whatever he made."Besides, there's one ingredient the restaurant can't add."

"What ingredient? I'll get it." Namjoon wanted Jungkook's birthday lunch to be the best possible.

With a toothy grin, Jungkook pointed right at Namjoon."Your love wasn't put into it. That's the most important ingredient."

That made Namjoon laugh and blush. He really was a sucker for Jungkook's cuteness."I'll add it right now." Stepping over to the table, he brought up his hand to his lips and started blowing kisses at Jungkook's bowl of seafood ramen; he'd gotten pork ramen for himself.

The sight pulled at Jungkook's heartstrings the way only Namjoon could."Don't add too much. I'll overdose," he joked.

Namjoon spun to fully face Jungkook and had a flirty remark of his own."Don't worry. I have the antidote for that type of overdose." He tapped his own lips with the tip of his index finger."Right here." He felt quite accomplished as he watched Jungkook's face turn red."Would you like some antidote before you eat, just in case?"

"No~" Jungkook whined with embarrassment."Just let me eat, you tease~"

That small rejection didn't harm Namjoon at all. He loved the way Jungkook reacted. Besides, he knew they'd have their first kiss when the moment was perfect.