VHope / Fluff

"Taehyung-ah, you look so cute~!"

Standing in the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand, Taehyung scowled. It was way too early for such noise."Hyung, please tone your voice down a bit."

"But look at you! Dressed the way you are, I could just sweep you away and keep you to myself forever!" Hoseok truly loved the sight of Taehyung wearing just boxers and a borrowed shirt.

"I'm only going to warn you once because I love you." Taehyung's voice was laced with sleepiness and a weak threat."I won't kiss you for a week if you keep shouting this early in the morning."

Immediately, Hoseok's expression became a pleading pout."But, Taehyung-ah, your kisses get me through the day." He stuck out his bottom lip further to make his pout more prominent."I wake up with the sole purpose to smother you with love, and that includes kisses."

"Does it include giving me a headache?" Taehyung perked an eyebrow as Hoseok shook his head."Then I suggest you get your butt over here and kiss me before I decide to go back to bed because I wake up with the sole purpose of drowning in your love, and if you aren't going to come over here and smother me, I see no reason to be awake this early."

Hoseok's very expressive face became the home of a wide grin."Don't go back to bed. I'll smother you right now." Stepping right up to Taehyung to leave no space between them, he began peppering kisses all over the other man's handsome face, hearing a small clink as Taehyung set aside his glass of water. Arms wrapped around his waist, and a content hum greeted his ears."I love you, baby. Forever and ever."

Taehyung closed his eyes and greatly enjoyed every kiss."I love you too. For infinity."