VHope / Fluff

It was highly relieving for Taehyung when he got home from a busy day at work and found his boyfriend on the sofa. The TV was on, some sensory video for toddlers playing.

Of course, Hoseok was no toddler, but sensory videos were the best at times like this. With his gaze glued to the TV, Hoseok had his feet propped up on the coffee table, a blunt between his fingers. No doubt, Hoseok was higher than a kite right now.

This was exactly what Taehyung needed after work. Making his way to the sofa, he got comfortable, lying down onto the available cushion and using his boyfriend's lap as a pillow.

Without saying a word, Hoseok held the blunt down to Taehyung, more than happy to share. After Taehyung took a couple puffs then handed it back, Hoseok finally spoke."I ordered pizza."

"How long ago?" That would be great. Pizza and weed were a perfect way to unwind.

"I honestly can't remember. Twenty minutes maybe." Hoseok was too entertained by the sensory show to keep track of the time.

Taehyung curled up a bit more and snuggled on Hoseok's lap. As they passed the blunt back and forth, he could feel all of his stress melting away."I could sleep here," he stated, being comfortable right where he was.

Hoseok's free hand moved to Taehyung's head, his fingers tangling into his boyfriend's hair."You should."

"I will. After pizza." Taehyung wished they could unwind like this every day, but alas, it only happened when their schedules allowed it.