NamKook / Smut-Fluff 🔞

As confusing and difficult as this used to be, Namjoon had become accustomed to closing his eyes and using his other senses to navigate his lover's body. He really wished he could see Jungkook's expressions as he pleasured him, but it wasn't possible. Namjoon nuzzled against the side of Jungkook's neck and softly groaned, one hand caressing his lover's undoubtedly beautiful body as his other hand was against the mattress to provide support.

Before meeting Namjoon, Jungkook had never thought he'd be this lucky. He had a caring man who loved him so dearly, despite his curse. Having no physical form unless everyone nearby closed their eyes was truly something that made life very difficult for Jungkook. He could not force everyone in public to close their eyes, so he could not hold Namjoon's hand during strolls or adequately do anything physical in public.

In private though, Namjoon would close his eyes and shower Jungkook with all the physical contact he could ever desire, whether that be in the form of cuddles, holding hands, or making love as they currently were. Namjoon's ears were blessed by the wonderful sounds of Jungkook's moans with each gentle thrust, squeezing his eyes shut tighter to fight the craving to open them, wanting to see his lover's face, which he had never seen before.

"J-Joon-ah~" Jungkook clung to Namjoon, seeking more physical contact, wanting as much as he could possibly get."I-I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me, baby." Namjoon loved experiencing Jungkook's orgasms with him. It made him feel wonderful to know that he pleasured his lover well. As Jungkook orgasmed, Namjoon pressed a loving kiss to his shoulder."Good boy."