TaeJin / Smut 🔞

Seokjin's hands were completely comfortable where they were, gripping the backside of the vampire straddling his lap. His strong hands pulled and pushed, guiding the blood-sucker to grind on him, both of them noticeably aroused and hard within the confines of their pants.

Taehyung's hands, contrary to Seokjin's, were roaming. He gripped Seokjin's hair, tugged those silky locks, grabbed the man's shoulders, clawed down his chest with mild force. He couldn't get enough of the human beneath him. He wanted this man to fill his body and soul with every essence he contained.

The passion and lust between them was almost blinding. Seokjin had no idea when they stopped kissing, but his eyes rolled back when Taehyung's lips pressed to the side of his neck."Damn, Taehyung..." He needed to get nestled into the vampire soon.

However, Seokjin was suddenly thrust into full alert when he felt the vampire's fangs graze against his flesh. He quickly pulled back a little and flicked Taehyung's nose."Hey, no biting!"

"I'm sorry..." The scolded vampire pouted cutely."You just smell so sweet..."

"I forgive you..." Having no loss of desire, Seokjin slipped a hand onto the back of Taehyung's head and pulled him into a rough kiss, initiating new meshing.