NamGi / Fluff

"Namjoonie-ah~!"

The call of his name pulled Namjoon from his peaceful slumber. However, Namjoon didn't want to be awake yet. He had no plans for today, so he'd rather sleep as much as possible.

"Namjoonie-ah?"

It almost made Namjoon feel bad to hear Yoongi trying to get his attention, but he was simply too sleepy. Still remaining silent, he kept his eyes closed, attempting to go back to sleep.

Yoongi poked his head into Namjoon's bedroom and peered toward the bed."Hm." Stepping over to the bed, he eyed the younger man with a perked eyebrow.

Namjoon hoped he could just ignore Yoongi. If he remained still and quiet long enough, the older might think he's still asleep and leave him alone.

That wasn't going to work though."I know you're awake, punk. Stop ignoring me." Yoongi seated himself on the bed and started gently running his fingers through Namjoon's hair."You breathe differently when you're asleep. So there's no use in faking."

"How do you even know that?" Namjoon asked as he finally opened his eyes, looking up at his hyung.

"Hyung knows all." Yoongi shifted to lay on his back beside Namjoon, staring up at the ceiling."Are you too sleepy? Is that why you ignored me?"

"Do you even need me to answer that?" Namjoon figured the answer was obvious.

Turning his head to look at Namjoon, Yoongi was startled to see that their faces were a little too close. His cheeks flared red."I just wanted to ask what you want for breakfast. If you're too sleepy, I'll eat alone." Yoongi spat the words out quickly and attempted to sit up, but he was pulled back down by Namjoon's strong hands.

"Let's have sleep for breakfast." Namjoon closed his eyes as he held Yoongi tight, feeling him struggle a bit before giving up and huffing.

"What makes you think it's okay to be forceful with me?" Yoongi asked with an audible pout.

Namjoon couldn't help but chuckle."Everyone knows you like it."

There was no denial.