NamJin / Fluff

Namjoon thought he was in big trouble when he crashed into another student in the hallway. He'd been running in the halls, late for class. If he hadn't collided with this other boy, he might have made it to class at the last minute.

The other boy had fallen to the floor from the collision, a hand moving to his left ankle."Ow..." He winced at the pain in his ankle, possibly sprained."You're not supposed to run in the hall, you know." Looking up, he recognized Namjoon."Mr. Smartypants is late for class?"

Now that Namjoon looked at the other student with more focus, he sighed."It happens to all of us at some point, Seokjin-hyung. What about you? You're late to class too."

That was true. However, Seokjin wasn't really worried about it. He didn't care about being late."Well, yeah, but now my day is ruined. Being late for class wouldn't matter much, but I think you sprained my ankle. How am I supposed to participate in practice after school today?"

"Ah man." Pulling from his memory, Namjoon recalled that Seokjin was on the school's swim team. But he also saw an opportunity."I'll help you get to the nurse's office if you do something for me."

Seokjin gave Namjoon a very 'are you serious' expression."What can I possibly do for you?"

"When we get to the nurse's office, tell her that you fell and I helped you. Don't tell her I was running." Namjoon knew this would help him."If I just happened to see you on the floor and stopped to help, the nurse will write a note for my teacher, so I won't get in trouble for being late." He smiled smugly."You won't get in trouble either since you're hurt, and you'll get a note for your swim coach."

That would definitely make sure he wouldn't get in trouble for missing swim practice."Fine, brainiac. I'll tell the nurse that I fell and you helped. Now come on. Don't leave me on the floor any longer."

With a nod of approval, Namjoon grabbed onto Seokjin and helped him get up."Lean on me, Hyung. I'll support you."

As Namjoon helped him hobble in the direction of the nurse's office, Seokjin could feel his cheeks heat up just a little. He had never known that Namjoon's hands were so firm. "Just don't tell anyone I had to lean on you."

"Deal."

The eye candy swim team member was in the hold of the school's top nerd. Who would have ever guessed this would happen?