YoonJin / Fluff-Angst

Staring up at the ceiling, Yoongi was sprawled out on his bed. He didn't want to get up, but it was a little after noon, and he hadn't eaten yet today. Wanting contact and attention, he reached over and slid his hand across the other side of the bed, which was devoid of another person.

"Babe..?" Sitting up, Yoongi glanced around the room in confusion before he remembered that his husband had to work today. That caused him to fall back to the mattress. This made him sad.

A thought crossed his mind and made its way past his lips."He didn't wake me to say he loves me before he left..." With a frown on his naturally-pouty lips, Yoongi felt sad."Does he still love me..? Is he mad at me?"

Quickly sitting up again, Yoongi moved both hands up to hold his head, trying so hard to remember if he had done anything wrong."Did I upset him last night before bed? I don't remember doing anything out of the ordinary, but maybe I made him mad without realizing it." He didn't know what he would do if Seokjin ever stopped loving him.

Before his thoughts could get too carried away, Yoongi was alerted by his phone beeping softly. He'd received a text. He grabbed his phone and gulped when he saw that it was from Seokjin, his husband.

'I love you, Yoongi. I would have told you before leaving, but you looked so peaceful. Hope you slept well.'

That immediately eased most of Yoongi's worries. He sighed as he texted back 'I love you, babe.' He felt his heart skip a little when the three dots showed his husband was typing.

':D Baby, my heart yearns for you already <3'

That text made Yoongi feel like melting, and he knew that was part of Seokjin's goal. 'You cheesy bastard,' he texted back before setting his phone aside.

He knew what Seokjin was doing. His wonderful husband was reminding him that he was loved. It was known by only those deemed trustworthy and close that Yoongi had troubles with emotion permanence. Needing to be reminded that he was loved often definitely made Yoongi feel needy, but he was so happy whenever it was shown that Seokjin loved telling him those special words plus more.