JiKook / Fluff-Angst

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook had only meant to wonder quietly, but the words slipped out of his mouth. He had been on a walk through the woods near his house when he'd found another boy around his age, maybe a year or two difference but still a teen nonetheless. The other boy looked like he was deep in thought; Jungkook had seen no reaction to his approach.

That question pulled the other boy from his thoughts as he was sitting on the ground, jeans stained with dirt."I'm just thinking...that I don't want to be here." the boy answered honestly, not seeing a reason to lie.

"In the woods?" Jungkook asked as he cocked his head to the side.

The other boy's eyes saddened."In this world."

That response hurt Jungkook's heart. He didn't know this other boy, never met him before, but he didn't want anyone to think such a thing."That's okay. I'll just take you to my world." Smiling warmly, Jungkook held out a hand."Come on. You'll feel better there."

Not knowing what to expect, the boy grabbed Jungkook's hand and stood before allowing himself to be pulled along, weaving around trees. It didn't take long for them to reach a small makeshift hut. It had no windows, just a single door."What is this?"

"My little world. Come inside." Taking the boy inside the little hut, Jungkook closed the door behind them, blocking the sunlight from entering. Being dark inside the hut, many tiny plastic glow-in-dark stars could be seen all over the ceiling."What do you think? Isn't it nice?"

The boy looked up at the plastic stars in awe."This is yours?"

"Yup. My dad helped me build it. It's my safe space." Jungkook couldn't stop smiling as he still held the other boy's hand."You can use this as your safe space too, whenever you need it."

"I can?" Sniffling softly, the boy slightly tightened his grip on Jungkook's hand."I'm, uh...I'm Jimin by the way."

"I'm Jungkook. Let's be friends."