VKook / Fluff

Taehyung waited with fading patience as his portrait was being painted by none other than Jungkook, who had requested him as a model for practice. He really didn't like sitting so still for such a long time, but the younger had asked nicely. And by 'nicely,' it's more accurate to share that Jungkook had threatened to smear brown paint onto Taehyung's bed sheets.

Though his way of asking wasn't innocent, Jungkook truly just wanted to paint Taehyung's portrait. He loved his hyung's handsome features and wanted to attempt to do them justice with his painting skills. He knew Taehyung's patience was running thin, and he knew that this portrait was taking a bit longer than it should, but how could Jungkook get done in a timely manner when he kept getting distracted by his hyung's godly face?

It felt like it took forever for the portrait to be finished. Taehyung's feet were numb, and there was a tingly sensation in his legs from sitting in the same position for that long. When he was finally able to stand and see the portrait, he loved it. Jungkook's skills were marvelous, but he needed to be teased for taking so long."That looks nothing like me," Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Well, I made some improvements," Jungkook teased back, earning a light smack in the arm from his hyung, both of them laughing.