YoonKook / Fluff

Jungkook didn't like the look of this situation. Not one bit. He didn't know the smaller man who was currently being pestered by a drunken fool, but this was definitely something Jungkook would never allow while he was around. He would always put an end to crap like this.

"You can't just say no like that." The drunken man wasn't giving up yet."Why not? You're here alone. I'm here alone. That can be solved. Let me buy you a drink."

The smaller man took a step backward to get away from the drunken man's awful breath."Listen, I said no. I don't have to give you a reason."

Jungkook made his way across from where he'd been sitting at the bar and placed a hand on the drunk man's shoulder."He said no. And he's not here alone. He's with me. So piss off."

With an angry mumble, the drunk man scoffed then walked away.

The smaller man was thankful but didn't let his guard down."As much as I appreciate your help, I'm not drinking with you either."

That earned a soft laugh from Jungkook."That's alright. I'm actually waiting for someone anyway. Until my friend gets here, mind if I sit with you to make sure that weirdo doesn't come back?"

"That depends. What's your name?"

"Jungkook." It caused Jungkook to perk an eyebrow when the smaller man chuckled."What?"

"If you're dumb enough to easily give your name to a stranger, you can't be too bad." That was odd logic, but oh well."I'm Yoongi."

"What about you?" Jungkook asked."You just gave your name to a stranger."

"No, I didn't. You already told me your name, so you're no longer a stranger."

"You have weird logic."

"It makes me interesting."

Jungkook couldn't disagree with that.