HopeKook / Fluff

With a soft sigh of content, Hoseok was really enjoying the book he was reading. He was sitting in a recliner in the living room of his home, feet propped up to fully relax in comfort. He had the windows all open as it was a cloudless summer day, a gentle breeze wafting through.

It was perfect. Hoseok couldn't ask for a better way to spend his free time after working all week. It was so calm, so peaceful.

Peace never lasted around here though.

A startled shout erupted from Hoseok when something touched his cheek. It felt like an insect, his mind immediately jumping to the conclusion that a spider might have gotten on him.

"HYUNG, DON'T MOVE!"

Peeking at one of the open windows through his peripheral, Hoseok could spot Jungkook, his neighbor, climbing into his home."What the hell, Jungkook?! Get it off me!" He still wasn't fully sure of what 'it' was.

Jungkook lost his balance on his way through the window and ended up falling face-first to the floor, unintentionally doing a sort of roll-flip. Getting up like that didn't just happen, he stepped over to the recliner."Hold still, Hobi-hyung."

"Oh my god, Kook, just get it off me~" Hoseok whined, feeling like he might fully panic soon.

"Come here, little guy." Jungkook spoke sweetly and softly, reaching toward his hyung's face."That's it. Come to me, buddy." He got the tiny thing off of Hoseok's face then showed it to him."Look, Hyung. A beetle."

Hoseok, on the other hand, was trying to calm down his nerves."Why is that beetle in here? Why are you in here?"

"Well, I was trying to bring my new friend to meet you." Jungkook flashed a toothy grin."After all, I named him after you."

"Kook, that's kinda sweet, but please get it out of my house."